Chapter 52

OKAY! Now don't hate me, but I'm skipping through parts of the Boiling Rock so we can get to the last few chapters, in which I am SKIPPING The Ember Island Players Episode and The Southern Raiders Episode because there is really nothing for me to add before the finale.

While Zuko was able to mop the floors along with other labor, I was kept in my prison cell.  Either way, Zuko was moved to a new cell, leaving me in silence.

Instead, Azula tried to break me, but I ignored her words, replaying her brother's words in my head instead. They however lowered the amount of food I got, making me weaker than usual, I guess to stop me from escaping.

Because who would want to escape this place?

Finally, after a few days of silence, the guard rotation changed and a certain Water Tribe Boy joined me in my cell.

"Mika!" he whispered once the other guard left. His lips were quickly on mine in a frenzy. A small smile popped through my lips. "I'm fine Sokka, are you alright?" I asked, causing him to look towards the door. 

"I found my Dad" he whispered, his eyes tear stricken.

"That's great!" I smiled before kissing his lips again. Spirits, I missed him.

"We're going to escape today, I'm going to get all of the doors open and I need you to meet me, Suki, Zuko and my father in the yard. We're going to kidnap the Warden and use the gondola to escape" Sokka explained before grabbing my hands.

"I'll see you in 15 minutes" he whispered before pulling his hands from mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my door opened, it was a walk in the park to make it to the yard.

I needed to feel the metal and earth around me, but I couldn't just slam my feet onto the ground.

Suddenly, a large prisoners shoved past me, causing me to fall and for my hands to connect with the earth.

Grinning, I stood up and followed the vibrations in the earth until I found Sokka, Hakoda, Suki and Chit Sang.

"Mika, good to see you again" Hakoda smiled as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder in a friendly way. "Good to see you as well Hakoda" I grinned before Chit Sang caught my attention.

"Hey you! You're lucky I didn't rat you out, but my generosity comes with a price. I know you're planning another escape attempt, and I want in." Chit Sang smiled at Sokka, causing him to frown.

"Actually, we're trying to escape right now, but we need a riot. You wouldn't happen to know how to start one, would you?" Sokka asks, causing the man to grin.

"A prison riot? Please." Chit Sang scoffed before grabbing a prisoner and lifting him in the air. "Hey! Riot!"

Then full chaos breaks out, people screaming and fighting. I look at Hakoda, who looks equally as shocked. "Impressive".

"Zuko! Good, we're all here. Now all we need to do is grab the warden, and get to the gondolas!" Sokka cheered, before Zuko said something.

But, before I could hear it, Suki was at my side. "Hey, I'm sorry for before..but since these guys can't do squat, let's get to the tower..together" Suki smiled, making me feel a friendly vibe from her.

Maybe she wasn't so bad.

Pulling away from Hakoda, Suki quickly jumped onto prisoners heads.

I, on the other hand, raised myself into the air with a slab of earth before slamming it down, causing me to fly across the yard. As I came closer to the ground, I rose up another slab of rock and bouncing off of it before landing onto the watch tower, where Suki met me.

Guard however quickly came at us, but I ripped metal from the walls of the tower, before shooting it at their hands and feet, and Suki jabbed them with her hands, making them fall to the ground.

Once we cleared the guards, Suki grabbed the Warden.

"You wouldn't dare" the Warden growled as she held a fist to his face.

I shoot my hand outwards, causing his metal bracelets to connect, making a makeshift pair of handcuffs. Suki then pulls down his headband, making a gag.

"You're our prisoner now" I snicker as Suki shines me a smile.

------------------------------------------

After the other caught up with us, we rushed to the gondolas, with the Warden hoisted onto Chit Sang's shoulders.

"We're almost there!" Sokka cheered as our feet slammed against the earth.

Guards popped out, hands raised, ready to fire. Zuko and I shove Sokka to the side as Zuko blocks the blasts. 'Back off! We've got the warden! Let's go!"

As we run past, I slam my hands together, causing some of the guards metal bracelets to connect. Once I catch up, I jump into gondola, with Zuko quickly following me.

"What are you doing?" Sokka asks Zuko as we move away from the prison.

"I'm making it so they can't stop us." Zuko implied as his gaze changed courses to the outside world around us.

"Way to think ahead." Sokka smiled before wrapping an arm around me. "We're on our way!" Suki cheered, but a frown settled onto Hakoda's lips.

"Wait, who's that?" he asked.

Looking off, my eyes met with the Princess. "That's a problem, my sister and her friend" Zuko groaned.