Chapter 53

Dear LORD my school beat Dakota (Rival School) and our Rowdy Red Zone (Student section) won one of the top three rowdiest zones ALL THROUGHOUT AMERICA. SO YEAH, above is a pic of the ROWDY RED ZONE and last night, there were people in the isles and about 50 more people crammed in there. The night really hyped me up, so expect Mika to have a little more SPUNK.

My eyes glare at Azula as she and Ty Lee make their way towards us.

"This is the rematch I've been waiting for" Suki growls, next to her, Zuko growls "Me too".

"No." I hiss before looking at the two. "She's mine" I demand before grasping my burnt arm.

"I'll help you out" Zuko confirms as he, Suki, Sokka and I go to the top of the gondola.

"Well, well, well, isn't it the scar twins, oh how cute!" Azula purrs as she shoots a blast of fire at me. I quickly start to duck but Zuko jumps in front of me, blocking the blast.

Azula then quickly pounds fire blast onto Zuko, but he keeps blocking them. With a smirk, I slowly stand up and jerk my hands to the side before bringing them back together as a hard fist. These movements caused the roof of our escape to grab the Princess's feet. 

Looking down, she snarls. "You little peasant!" she screamed before trying to pull from the trap. As her body leaned forward, I released the metal's grip on her. Her body slammed into the roof of gondola, making her snarl.

As she stood up, we looked eye to eye. A small smirk elapsed her face as she rose her fire covered hands, ready to strike me.

"Mika!" a voice called out, it sounded like Sokka.

"Not again" I hissed before slamming my metal covered hand into her cheek.

She cried out in pain, and quickly wanted to attack again, but Ty Lee ran to her side.

"They're about to cut the line! " she screamed before jumping onto the next gondola.

"Then it's time to leave. Goodbye, Zuko." Azula sneers as she blasts herself away with fire, a hand still to her cheek.

"They're cutting the line! The gondola's about to go!" Zuko yells as we go back inside the gondola.

"I hope this thing floats." Hakoda says, worry on his face as he looks at Sokka and I.

"That. was. AMAZING Mika!" Sokka cheered as he embraced me. Sighing, I hugged him back, I missed him, and it felt good to be with him again.

"Who's that?" Sokka asks as he pulls away from me, but his hand still hold mine strongly.

"It's Mai!" Zuko cheers as he rushes to the window. Mai fights off the guards with small metal daggers. Each of the guards look shocked.

Turning around, I see we have reached the end of the line. With a smile, I pull Sokka off the metal box and onto the rock. I may be able to bend metal but I enjoy earth, it reminds me of who I am: Mika, the earth girl.

"Sorry, warden. Your record is officially broken." Hakoda sneered as Chit Sang throws the man back into the metal box.

"Well, we made it out. Now what?" Suki asks as Zuko stands eerily still.

"Zuko, what are you doing?" Sokka asks.

"My sister was on that island." Zuko breathes. "Yeah, and she's probably right behind us, so let's not stop!" Sokka says, his voice urgent.

"What I mean is she must have come here somehow." he says before walking up a hill. "There!" he calls before pointing towards the sea where an airship sits. "That's our way out of here!" Zuko called.

"Great!" I spoke before flipping my hands, causing the earth we stood on to form into a square. Pushing my hands down, the square when down the hillside before topping in front of the airship.

"Let's get out of here!" I called out as we entered the ship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing in this thing? What happened to the war balloon? " Katara asks as she embraces me tightly.

"It kind of got destroyed." Zuko whistles.

The others gap at us in shock.

"Sounds like a crazy fishing trip." Aang smiles.

"Did you at least get some good meat?" Toph questions, making me smile. She was worse than Sokka at times.

"I did. The best meat of all. The meat of friendship and fatherhood." Sokka smiles as he wraps his arm around me. Out walk Chit Sang, Suki and Hakoda.

"I'm new. What's up, everybody?" Chi Sang smiles as he waves.

"Dad?" Katara asks, tears falling down her face as she embraces her father. "Hi Katara" Hakoda whispers as tears also fall from his face.

"How are you here? What is going on? Where did you go?" Katara asks in confusion.

"Well, we kinda went into a Fire Nation prison" I smile.

Hakoda quickly pulls Sokka in the hug, causing a smile to form onto his face. They were a family, and even though I didn't have an mom and a dad, I had Aang, Katara, Sokka, Zuko, Suki, Hakoda, Toph and even Chit Sang.

"You didn't think you'd get out of it did you Mika?" Sokka smiles before grasping my hand and pulling me into the hug. "You're family too Mika" Katara smiles.

"Seriously? You guys didn't find any meat?" Toph scoffs, making us all laugh.