Chapter 34

Mika's life is the gif above TBH but DON'T WORRY MAYBE IT'LL GET BETTER. hehehehehehe

I awoke to a stiff back and the smell of sweat.

Above me, was Katara running in place, sweat covering her body. "Katara?" I questioned before feeling a hand on my face. I turned, seeing Toph, who couldn't see since the cell was wooden. "Well, I guess we see where you ended up" Toph snickered, causing me to glare at her "Sparky Sparky Boom man found me first and I ended up here" I spoke, instantly telling the truth.

"Good to know you're alright" Katara spoke running.

"Katara are you alright?" Toph asks. "Yeah, I thought I was messed up" I spoke dryly, but I felt, refreshed since talking with 'Iroh'.

"I'm fine" Katara panted as she ran.

"Well, what are you doing?" Toph asked.

"I'm making my own water" Katara smiles before wiping her forehead and slicing the wood with the water. Toph and I stand up, amazed "Katara! You're a genius! A sweaty, stinky genius!" we cheer at the same time.

Once we escape the cell, it's no problem knocking the guard out of our way.

As we run, Toph shouts "I see you're better Mika, you have a spring in your run"

"I feel better, someone gave me a motivational speech" I smiled before suddenly out of no where, a teenage guy walked out into the street. It felt like the train station in Ba Sing Se all over again. I fell on top of him. "Hey! I'm trying to run here!" I warn trying to get up, but his hand softly grasp my arms. "Mika, I was so worried!" Sokka spoke, looking at my face.

"Listen, you two can talk later but we need to find Aang" Katara spoke worried. "Don't worry, we'll talk" I spoke getting up, and helping him up before running to find Aang.

Aang was cornered, and about to be blown to bits, but Katara iced Sparky's head. "Aang! Get up!" Katara screamed, and Aang quickly got up. "Let's get out of here!" Toph yelled and we all began running.

"He's behind us!" I yelled before stopping. I shifted my forearm into a check mark position, which caused a rock to raise into the air. I then released my arms forcefully, causing the rock to propel itself at the man, but he quickly blew it up.

A pebble on the other hand slammed right into his eye, causing him to pause, giving us a chance to run.

"Hey! I got it! The perfect name for that guy: "Combustion Man!" Sokka calls as we run. 

"Good job, Sokka. Now let's get outta here before Combustion Man catches us." Toph yells. "Or throw us in prison again!" I add.

"See? It fits so well! Wait what!?" Sokka exclaims.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So let me get this straight, you bought a bird?' I asked petting 'Hawky'.

"Yeah, he's such a lazy little bird" Sokka cooes before getting serious "But you got thrown into prison?"

I look down "Yeah..didn't even really give a fight".

"Why wouldn't you- oh" Sokka spoke looking down. 

Iroh's words from back in the wooden cell ran through my mind. "Sokka, back at Roku's island, when I said the others knew about my parents, Toph knew right off the bat that I was lying, I told Aang when he was all sad back on the ship and I told Katara when you were making your sword. I want you to know that I didn't want to keep it from you, I wanted to wait for the right time." I sighed looking up at him.

"What about what was bothering you?" Sokka asks, his eyes worried, spirits he was caring.

"I..had a small moment to myself" I started "I might have had a breakdown"

"Mika, you can tell me things, we're trying to save the world, yes, but things bothering you, bother me too." Sokka spoke smiling at me.

"I'm so sorry Sokka, I don't want to lie and keep things from you." I whispered looking down.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, looking up, I saw Sokka had taken a few steps forward. "Mika, I shouldn't have broken up with you, I was mad and confused." 

"I shouldn't have kept things from you Sokka" I spoke smiling.

His arms were around me, encasing me with warmth. "I love you Sokka" I whispered clutching the clothes on his back. 

"I love you too Mika" Sokka mumbled softly.