Home (6)

Y/n pov

I was still walking with this humans, or should I say Chara and Frisk. They are nice especially Frisk but I still can't trust them on what happened in....well you know the story.'hey y/n.. how was your life on the surface?' when Frisk said said this I instantly froze on my tracks making both of Chara and Frisk stop walking."That's nothing YOU guy need to know" I said making a glare at them from behind but then I continued walking hiding home.

Chara pov

"Where are we exactly?" I said to y/n, "we are in the underground. This is a place where all monsters live from the war of the humans" "oh..well thanks for telling me by the way..". After a few silent moments and chats with Frisk we finely made it to y/n home.

Y/n pov

"MOM ASRIEL IM HOME!!!!!" that's what I yelled when we finally made is home with Chara and Frisk."Y/N!!!!" Asriel said to me running to me and giving me a big old bear hug, "Y/n I was so worried I couldn't find y-you or anything i-i was so scared" Asriel said that to me hugging me tighter. "A-asriel.....can't.....b-breath.." "OH SORRY Y/N" Asriel let go of the hug and I breathed in the nice air."Hey Asriel can you bring mom and dad here please?" "Sure thing! Anything for my own sister/brother!" Asriel ran in the kitchen to get mom and dad."Ok listen...my family is a bunch of monsters ok so let me surprise them with two humans ok?" 'ok no problem y/n! They can't be that scary right?' "ya there not just big goat monsters!" "Wait what?" Chara said but Asriel came in the room with mom and dad."Mom dad this is Chara and Frisk...I found them in pile of butter cups I fell from before" "oh my aren't the most cute things here aren't they dear?" That is true Chara and Frisk are smaller than me and.....cute......WAIT WHAT NO AFTER WHAT LONG AGO OH HELL NO!!!. Asgor just smiled and Toriel nodded like if she if agreed with something? "Asriel, Y/n.. Frisk and Chara are living with us!!!" "WHAT!?!!!" This can't be happening.....two...two humans living with us.....this is not going to be easy...