School (12)

AN: Sorry for not updating!!! I had a LOT of homework so......ya have this chapter as an apology😃

Y/n pov

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
"Shut up....."
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
"Stop..."
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
"I SAID SHUT UP!!!!"
I grabbed my alarm clock and I tossed it at my wall so hard it broke scattering pieces of it everywhere on the floor. " Well at least it's broken...." I laid down on my bed closing my eyes.................

" OH FUCK WAIT ITS SCHOOL!?!!!"

I got up from my bed and got dressed but before i did I looked at my bed 'thank god Chara is not here!' I thought and continued getting dressed. When I was done I ran out of my room making my door slam in the process but I don't care I have school! "MOM IM SORRY THAT I WOKE UP LATE I DID-"my child it's five in the morning" "......" I was absolutely speech less I woke up in five in the morning for no reason!? Well I guess i can ask Toriel a question " mom" " yes my child?" " Is Chara and Frisk going to my school to? Just wondering.." "don't worry my child I just signed them up so no need to worry!" "Oh ok!".

*Time skip*

Nobody pov

"Bye mom!" You said while Chara and Frisk was just standing there waiting for you to show them the way to school "soooooo......Y/n.." "ya Chara?" You said while you guys started walking to school "I don't want to go to school.." "why?" "Well... never mind ...OH! Are we in the same class?" "Ya Toriel told me while you guys where snoring like pigs" "I DO NO-"Y/N WAIT UP!!!" You turned around and saw Asriel running towards you and he stood right infront of you panting because of all of the running he did to catch up to you. "YOU LEFT ME BEHIND!?!" "sorry azzy..." you said while rubbing your neck "*sigh* it's ok just remember your missing your hero!" Asriel said this while all of you where at the school gates. "Hero? Really Asriel please I can protect myself!" Saying this made you smile "anyways....let's go to class ok guys? You nervous Frisk?" ' maybe..' " don't worry you'll do great!" Saying this to Frisk made them smile.

* You time skip to the end of the day brought to you by Temmy flakes h0i!!!!!!!!!"

Nobody pov

You where home alone because Toriel has to home school Asriel after school but what got you really shaky was.....

Chara and Frisk weren't home yet..

" T-there fine.....R-RIGHT!?!" You where shaking because you know you had bullies at you school with knifes.
You couldn't take it anymore you grabbed you f/c sweater and ran outside running towards your school
"Please be safe, please be safe, PLEASE BE SAFE!!" You had this but no feeling in your chest the opened a portal infront of you making you teleport at the school gates. "HEL-" you saw I four  monsters with Chara and Frisk tide up with rope and duck tape at there mouth. Your hand made a fist but you didn't move "LET THEM GO!!" you yelled making them all turned to face you "soo...your that 'Y/n' they kept calling to... pathetic!" The male monster kicked Chara and Frisk in the eye making them muffle in pain dew to the duck tape, but what made you really pissed is that they had cuts on them and there crying. "Well here's a better question.......do you want to have a bad time?" You said this giving them a creepy smile while your e/c eyes turned into a bloody dark shade of red. "Because if you take a another step closer you aren't REALLY like what's going to happen next..."

*Step*

"Heh heh...YOU.WILL.REGRET.THIS." everything went black and white " it's a wonderful day outside...." the male monster got out his pocket knife and started dashing towards you smiling "the sun is shining.....trees are growing...." he was really still running get closer to you " on days like these monsters like you..." what you did made the monster stop on his tracks shacking like hell, the same thing happened like last time black ozzy liquid came out of your mouth and eyes while red dots where just in you eyes also a psycho smile on your face. "SHOULD.BE.BURNING.IN.HELL..." you snapped your fingers in your left hand making his soul blue and lifted him in the air making him drop his knife then slammed him on the ground causing a huge crack on the stone floor. You where just going to do your next attack but then he pleaded for mercy because he had only 1 HP left on him "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!" he had tears in his eye's pleading "*sigh*.....[Spare]" everything had color again and the whole monster gang ran out of the area leaving you, Frisk, and Chara alone. You untied them and gently pulled the duck tape out of there mouths "WHY DIDN'T YOU GO HOME!?!" there was just silence between the two "IF....YOU... y-you....." you went on your knees infront of them sobbing. You hugged them still crying also making them cry in fear
"i-ts....ok....I...I got y-you..." you got up carrying both and started walking your way home
.

.

.

"Let's go home.."

(There you go! Once again sorry for not updating... homework i tell you RUINS EVERYTHING!!!)