(29)

Frisk pov

Sans is hiding something...And I can feel it "Frisk let's go" "h-huh?" I look behind me and see Chara while Y/n is floating above her head "we have to go now! To the waterfall!!" "..Right..." I get off my seat and walk up to them.

We opened the doors and exited Grillbys "doesn't the air smell nice?" Chara inhaled some air and started coughing "and that's what you get for inhaling winter air" I said walking up ahead "Frisk wait up!!" Chara said running up to me.

Chara pov

Man Frisk is not the same kind child before....Oh! Maybe I can make her feel better "hey Frisk!" "What..?.." I smirked "what's the difference between snow men and snow women?" Frisk stopped walking and went really close to my face making me sweat drop "......Snowballs...." Frisk then backed up and walked away "uh...Y-yeah! Your right.." well there goes my joke.

Y/n floated beside me while looking at Frisk "what's wrong with her..?..." I shrugged "maybe because of the death of Toriel.." Y/n sighed "I know I shouldn't tell you guys this because you have to figure it out yourself self.." Y/n told me serious tone "hey Frisk come here, Y/n wants to tell us something!" Frisk sighed and walked back.

"What..?.." Frisk and I faced Y/n "ok, so Frisk...You don't have to worry about Toriel.." Frisk opened her eyes showing her orbs "but I killed her! What if she had something to take care of here?! What if-"shhh! Everything is fine! Trust me!" Y/n smiled at Frisk making her calm down.

Nobody pov

When Frisk calmed down Y/n started to speak "so what I was going to say is that there are three routes" Chara and Frisk looked at Y/n puzzled making them chuckle "let me tell you, the three routes are-" Y/n tried saying the routes but it came out in wing dings "uhh....What was that Y/n?" Frisk asked smiling.

Y/n smiled nervously while sweating a bit "I said-" but it only shows wing dings making Y/n worried "Y/n..?.." Chara said looking at them.

Y/n tried saying it's over and over and over again but it only shows wing dings making Y/n have there goopy face from fear and frustration "Y/N!!" Frisk yelled shaking Y/n from saying anything else "h-huh..?...." Frisk poked Y/n cheek showing him/her the substance.

"...Sorry.....I can't say it.....It's not my role yet..." Y/n back faced them both while Frisk sighed "guess we have to figure it out ourselves.." Chara nodded for a response.

*Time skip*

Chara pov

"WATERFALL!!!!!" I screamed making Frisk cough from laughter "h-holy shit..." Frisk mumbled under her breath "ok then...This where we see a a bunch of fucken Echo Flowers.." Y/n said looking around seeing Echo Flowers.

I think I screamed so loud the Echo Flowers repeated the same thing making Frisk cover her ears while saying "ear rape!!".

Frisk pov

I took Chara's hand and walked up ahead dragging her behind me while the Echo Flowers repeated the same thing over and over again making me annoyed "you just had to yell that didn't you?" Chara huffed while looking the other way.

I let go of Chara's hand making her stand and brush off some dust on her sweater "why did you stop dragging me?" Chara asked as I pointed to a bunch of grass.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!" Chara pulled me in the grass "wait.." Y/n said looking above the huge hill above us "I hear talking..." Y/n floated above looking at something.

Y/n pov

"Y-YES....ILL DO MY BEST TO HELP YOU..." Papyrus then walked away leaving a person there wearing some strong armor.

Suddenly I heard shuffling coming from the grass ' shoot' I thought while the person also heard the sound and walked towards where I was standing.

". . ." They backed away and disappeared in the shadows making Frisk sigh in relief "T-thank god...Wait did that person see us?" Frisk asked curiously making me shrug.

Nobody pov

While Chara and Frisk continued walking Frisk phone rang "hell-"HELLO HUMAN!!!" Frisk put her phone away from her ear "...Yes?..." "I HAVE A FRIEND WHO I THINK DOESN'T LIKE YOU...." Frisk sighed in frustration "and???" "AND THERE THOUGHTS OF YOU ARE PRETTY...HOW DO YOU SAY IT?.... LIKE A MURDERER..." Papyrus said smiling in the other line.

Frisk looked at her LV "...Ok.." Papyrus continued "AND I WAS THINKING MAYBE YOU GUYS CAN BE FRIENDS!!" Frisk smiled "ok, sure" Chara looked happy hearing this "sorry for saying this Papyrus but I have to hang up" "OH ITS OK! I HAVE TO TELL SANS TO PICK UP HIS SOCK RIGHT NOW, SERIOUSLY ITS BEEN THERE FOR MONTHS!!" Papyrus then hung up.

"FRISK! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!" Frisk faced Chara "what are you doing..?.." Chara smiled "I'm wearing a old tutu! Y/n told me to wear it!" Frisk looked at you but you smirked and shrugged.

"Chara can you please take the tutu off?" "No!" Chara turned around her back facing Frisk "Chara please..?.." Chara stuck her tongue out "Chara....I swear to go-" Y/n went close to Frisk ear "let her wear the tutu...." Frisk stood silent "uh...Frisk..?" Chara looked at Frisk "it's ok char-char! Frisk will be ok!" Y/n gently took Chara's hand and walked up ahead while glaring at Frisk from behind.