What are you doing. . . ?(25)

Toriel pov

*Creak*
I opened the door of my children's room and started tiptoeing in holding two pieces of butterscotch and cinnamon pie! Everyone favorite! "Aww~ my children look so peaceful sleeping. . ." I frowned remembering something but smiled keeping my hopes up.

Kneeling down I placed the two pieces of pie on the wooden floor gently but then I felt something wacthing me. Looking around i spot a black figure looking at Chara then it turned around seeing me and despaired infront of my eyes "what was that?.... never mind..." well might as well go to sleep since there's nothing else to do.

Frisk pov

"*Yawn*........" "Toriel let something for you" "H-huh!?" My eyes widened making me sit up straight seeing Y/n "wow don't ge-"MORNING!!" I tackled Y/n down on my bed hugging him/her causing them to blush. "F-frisk not so loud! I don't want p-partner waking up yet because of yesterday.." Y/n whispered "O-oh! Sorry..." I got off of Y/n making them giggle and pat my head which made me feel better.

"What did Toriel give me-I MEan..us?" "Heh thinking about yourself instead huh? Well anyway here!" Y/n handed me pie which looks SO GOOD!!! Then I started to drool. "Just eat it!" I thought for a moment but then got an idea "nope! I'll save it for later!" "Okay"
Y/n and me heard Chara yawn making Y/n sweat drop.

"Oh morning Frisk!" Chara greeted politely "morning Chara" I then saw
Y/n trying to sneak out of the room making Chara notice "Y/n~ about yesterday~" Y/n stopped at there tracks turning around facing Chara nervously. "Y-yes I remember! Don't w-worry about it!" "Good" Chara then jumped out of her bed and started eating the pie making her have stars in her eyes "THIS SHIT TASTE GOOD!!" Chara then gobbled up the whole pie making me giggle. Chara got up leaving her plate on the floor and exits the room but not forgetting to give Y/n a quick peck on the lips before leaving "so where are you planning to take Chara out?" I asked "Hmmm...I remember a place called Snowden town before you fell so maybe there!" "Ok.....".

Y/n pov

"Hey you ok??" Frisk didn't look at me but they had a......sorta smile which did not stand out so I began to worry "Fris-"Y/n your a ghost right?" It felt like time has stopped on use making my heart go a bit faster "y-yea.." "and the only way to contain your body is to gain L.O.V.E right.." my heart skipped a beat making me sweat at bit. "........yes......" Frisk smiled turned creepy "so all someone has to do is just gain L.O.V.E?" "Yes......what are you planning?" "Oh noth-" I snapped my fingers making Frisk soul turn blue and drag her infront of me ". . . ?" Then suddenly it felt like time went back to normal.

Frisk started laughing making me drop her on the floor "oh Y/n the look on your face was so seriously serious!!" What was that?? "I was just messing with you! That's what you get from last time!" Frisk giggled making me sigh in relief. "Ok that was a good one!" I patted Frisk shoulder making them stop there giggling, then Chara came in and grabbed Frisk hand making her gasp in surprise.

"Chara what's happening??" I told her since I turned in my ghost form which I can float to them "where leaving.." "WHAT!?" me and Frisk where surprised to hear this. Chara went down the stairs to the basement meeting Toriel "this leads to the end of the ruins...I'm going to destroy it so no one can leave..." Chara gave a shocked look but was interrupted by Frisk pulling Chara arm dragging her up ahead which really didn't solve the problem "my children please understand I'm here to protect you! Because they Asgor will kill you, be a good child and go to your room" ok now this shocked me DAD IS KILLING PEOPLE AND HE DIDN'T INVITE ME!??! WHY!!!

Frisk and Chara went up ahead meeting with Toriel "this is your final warning, don't try to stop me.." '.....ok... I'm ok and not ok at the same time but...why would dad kill people?'
Snapped out of my thoughts because everything went black and white "oh no.." the battle started.

I watched very closely with the two humans, lucky Chara spared Toriel "Chara what are you doing my child?? FIGHT!" "NO!!" Chara yelled back at Toriel which made her shocked. Wait......WHERE'S FRISKY? "Frisk?" I whispered softly.

*SLASH*
-1989

"MOM!!" Chara ran up to Toriel body which turned to dust, and right behind the body was Frisk holding a toy knife. "M-mom....t-toriel...." Chara picked up some of Toriel dust and cried her lungs out "..." Frisk just staring down at the dust the no emotion in her eyes, then she started walking past Chara towards my physical form.

Nobody pov

Frisk stood in front of Y/n gripping on the knife tightly making her knuckles white from the pressure, everything went black and white.

*Check> Frisk

Frisk attack 50+ defense 28+ LV 5

Everything went back to normal but for some reason. . . .you felt stronger. . . "Frisk..." you finely spoke "hmm?" Frisk hummed as a response but your expression darkened "is this the path you want? If so shake my hand. . . Partner~" Y/n stretched out his/her hand for Frisk to shake followed by a creepy smile.

"Yes" Frisk shook your hand and smiled.

Chara pov

Why? WHY HER!! WHY MOM!?? WHY DIDN'T FRISK KILL ME??!! WHY!! "FRISK YOU FUCKER!! WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME!?!" "..." Frisk stayed silent making start to tear up.

"F-Frisk....why..?"  I fell on my knees and started crying in my hands with a bit of Toriel ashes "Chara...don't cry.." I heard Y/n voice but that just made me a crying mess.

I then felt a nice warmth around me, I looked up seeing Y/n hugging me "...it hurts......I know...." I tackled Y/n on the floor crying on there chest making them blush. "Shhhh.....it's ok.." Y/n then started rubbing on my back making me feel calm and sleepy....I like it.......then when I noticed I fell asleep.

Y/n pov

"Ok she is asleep now Frisk" "Okay so what now??" Frisk gave me a questionable look making me smile "we move on" "O-oh ok!" Frisk walked up ahead and I carried Chara on the way pushing the door with my back. Oh look at this...it's the stupid flower... I went in the darkness hiding from them listing to Frisk and Flowy speak.

When they where done talking Frisk signed to me that the cost is clear, so I used my strength and carried Chara out of the ruins seeing lots and lots of snow.

Well...this is going to be fun~

OMG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 20 FOLLOWERS!!! LIKE JUST THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!