Cuts.....and jealousy (14)

Y/n pov

"My child what do you want to be for Halloween?" My awesome goat mother Torial asked me "ahh....I don't know...oh! I know a dog!" A dog is not a bad choice right? There talented, smart, and adorable. "A dog my child...are you sure?" "Yup!" "Ok then... ASRIEL WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE FOR HALLOWEEN!!" Asriel walked down the hallway to here.

"A BANANA!!!"

"A banana my child?"

When Asgor heard this he spit his tea out and started laughing "oh Asriel you sure do have such a wild imagination" king dad said while patting Asriel head. "Oh that reminded me Y/n can you go tell Frisk and Chara what they want to be for Halloween? While I make you and Asriel costumes of course!" "Oh ah..sure mom!". 'great! Now I have to ask the humans this...well hopefully there costumes won't be stupid...' I thought while going to my room.

Chara pov

I was on the floor still wondering what happened yesterday....she/he KISSED ME!?!! well...not really a kiss it was more of a peck on the-"hey brat what are you being for Halloween?" There she/he goes again calling me "brat". "O-oh hi Y/n! Is Toriel making c-costumes?" Y/n leans on the door looking at me right in eye making me blush a bit "you still didn't answer my question..." "oh...right....how about...a cat!" . Yes the PURRfet choice! Heh...that was a good pun..".....a cat?" Oh no there gose that glare of hers/his "y-yea is t-that a problem!?" I stutter as Y/n is walking closer to me. "W-WHAT!?" Y/n is right in front of me giving me a glare.

"..."

"....."

Y/n ruffled my hair staring at my eyes smirking "nothing...it's just yours eyes look like rubies...I like them...ok will see ya.." she/he says this while existing the room. "Omg...she/he thinks my eyes are pretty...OMG!!" I grabbed one of Y/n pillows and scream.

Y/n pov

'Ok now if I where Frisk where would i be...wait I know where they are' I thought while going downstairs to the basement seeing a crying Frisk in the corner....and....there cutting themselves. 'i just cut myself... yesterday when Chara was sleeping' I thought staring at my arms.

Frisk pov

They don't understand....maybe the bully's are right at school....I should just dye....and cutting myself isn't that bad. "Frisk what are you doing?" I gasped getting startled, turned around I see.......Y/n....... "Y-y/n this is n-not what it l-l-looks like!" "You....talked...." I nodded. "Why are...you  cutting yourself?" The why he/she said "cutting" gave me shivers down my spine.

"......because..."

"Because...?"

"The monsters at school are bullying me.....P-PROMISE YOU WONT TELL MOM OR DAD KNOW PLEA-"Look"
Y/n rolled up both of her/his sleeves and......and......omg....they had cuts.....they look a little bit-"deep? I know....looks cool...RIGHT?" "Y-y/a what a-are you talking about..?" Y/n pinned me against the wall. "Y-Y/N!? T-THIS ISN'T F-F-FUNNY ANYMORE!!" They didn't say anything but.....they have there creepy face like last time "Y-Y/N!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!" "What do you mean? I'm FiNe~". Right when I had enough courage to do this I kick Y/n off me making them gain back there control "w-what happened?" "You had your creepy face thing again..." "O-oh sorry..". Of course I forgive Y/n I know it's not there falt "it's..... okay..."
"Frisk?"
"Ya?"
"..... don't cut yourself..." 
"B-but how come y-you-"thats none of your business...."

Y/n hugged me and I felt like crying and..yup...I'm crying.."it's ok.." "n-no it's n-not!". Y/n kissed me on the cheek....now I'm a blushing mess! Thanks a lot Y/n! "Did that make you feel better?" I nodded

"Frisk"
"W-what?"
"Your face is SO red right now.."
"B-BECAUSE OF Y-YOU!!😡"
"Heh..sorry...anyway..what do yo-
"Y/N!!! You kissed Frisk!?"

Chara pov

I was wondering what is taking Y/n so long and I decided to check on her/him and I come and saw Y/n gave Frisk a kiss on the cheek! "*Sigh* Chara I didn't kiss Frisk! And it was only on the cheek!" When Y/n was saying this I walked up to Y/n "your lying....you care for Frisk more.." I said with a pout. "Frisk dose Chara always do this?" 'not all the time... Chara is just jealous' "NO IM NOT!!". Frisk giggles and leaves the room pulling up there sleeves for some reason....
"OH SHIT CHARA WHAT DID YOU DO!! FRISK DIDN'T TELL ME WHAT THEY WHERE GOING TO BE!!"
"Maybe they will ask mom?"
"Hope your right...soooooo your jealous?". BLOODY HELL HERE WE GO AGAIN ABOUT THIS "JEALOUS" THING " I-IM NOT J-JEALOUSE!!" "Yes you are Chara..." "no I'm...Im........yes...I am....". It's true.....I am jealous for reasons.....I was even jealous on the surface....

Y/n pov

I can't believe Chara is jealous! Just because of I little kiss on the cheek!? What are they 5!.....well then.....Oh! This will make them freak out. ".....hey Chara come here..." oh god I'm blushing a bit "what is it?" They gave me a look that kinda looks pissed but whatever. Right when I had the chance I pinned Chara against the wall making them blush "Y-y/n what are y-you doing!?" Since i have a perfect shot at this I gave Chara I kiss on the lips mine meeting there warm ones. Chara kissed me back and put there arms around my neck pulling me closer to them "...!!" Chara licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance but I'm not that ready so I pulled them away breaking the kiss. "Chara what the hell!" I said to them but....there's hearts in Chara eye's...and there... acting strange..."well I have to go... bye!!" I ran out of the basement to my room and locked the door. When I turned around I saw Frisk playing with my toys then stare at me "whats wrong Y/n?" "What dose it m-mean when Chara has heart's in there eyes?". Frisk looked at me wide eyed in pure shock and horror "Umm......
i-it means......." "means?" "Chara...w-wants m-" there was aloud banging on my door that startled me and Frisk. "Y/n~open the door~" Chara started playing with my door lock on the other side.

"OH HELL NAW!!!!" me and Frisk had enough strength to push my bed to my door. "Y/n....watch your back when you sleep~" they walked away but i left the door just in case...."so Frisk...they want what" Frisk stared at me then back at the floor ".....they want more"

(Ok that's the end of this chapter....also! Frisk and Chara are female! It took me a while to think soooooo ya...I also might not to be able to update because of school and a project I'm doing so thats all.. thanks for reading!)