(37)

Nobody pov

While Alphys kept on talking and studdered a few times, a sudden huge bang was heard "the fuck was that?" Frisk looked at you "hey! It wasn't my jokes this time!" "Obviously you have a dark soul.." "what...?.."

The bang was head again but much londer this time causing the floor to rumble "did you guys hear something?" Alphys said smiling nervously.

"Obviously the dinosaur can't hear shit.." Chara mumbled "definitely.." you said floating around.

Then in one final blow the wall busted open with a hole while a robot came out holding a microphone "hello beautiful's!!" "Don't make me cringe please" Frisk said glaring.

"*Gasped* huh!? Hoe please-"DA FUK YOU CALLING HOE SLUT!?" Frisk went up to the machine only to get pushed on the floor "personal space human!" Chara cracked her knuckles "you mess with one of my sluts you got a problem pal.."

"Um..guys-"no more of this bullshit let's just go on with the show! Everyone give a wonderful round of applause to our contests​!!!!" A faint sound of clapping is heard.

Suddenly, everything went blank and white while Chara and Frisk MC Frisky's soul infront of them glowing brightly.

Frisk pov

Dame this is happening so fast, why must everything hate us..? "First question!!" Please no.

Whats the prize for answering correctly?

A. Money
"Yes"
B. New car
"Eh..."
C. Mercy
"-_-"
D. More questions
"Wut...."

"More questions" Chara answered​with a blank stare "CHARA ARE YOU TRYING TO-"CORRECT!!" "..huh.." Y/n smiled and patted my head "I told her the answer" "obviously you did.."

"Okay people! Here's the next one!! Ready?" Oh boy.

Whats the king's full name?

A. Lord Fluffybuns

B. Asgore Dreemurr

C. Fuzzy pushover

D. Dr. Friendship

"Y/n what's the answer?" I looked at them seeing them sweat and stare at the buttons "hmm...uh.." "you can't be serious ITS EASY!" I screeched moving my soul to B.

"Correct! Don't you see this people I'm impressed!!!" Alphys just looked around sweating nervously from this.

I sighed and walked towards Chara "I hate this gay ass robot.." "we all do!" Chara said waiting for the next question.

"Here it comes!"

What are robots made of?

A. Hopes and dreams

B. Snips and Snails

C. Metal and magic

D. Sugar and spice

Alphys looked right in my eyes secretly pointing to C "Metal and magi-"WELL DONE HUMAN!!" ok then.

"Too easy for you huh???????? Well, here's another easy one for you!" Me and Chara smiled and waited "I recommend that you don't smile at this.." Y/n said.

"Why no-"

Two trains, Train A and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B.
Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other.
Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A.
If both trains departed at 10:00AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?

"....shit.."

A. 31.054 minutes

B. 32.049 minutes

C. 16.232 minutes

D. 32.058 minutes

"Uhhhhhhhhhh.." Chara's​ eye twitches while Y/n thought about this.

"Psst!... Frisk..!.." I looked towards me seeing Alphys point at D.

"Um..D-"Correct!" Thank goodness..

"Don't 'count' on your victory.." Mettaton wipped out a jar with flies in it.

How many flies are in this jar?

A. 54

B. 55

C. 53

D. 52

"A" "good! Bravo!!!" Chara sighed in relief while I just stared at the jar, well hopefully some shit happens soon.

What monster is this?

A. Froggit

B. Moldsmal

C. Whimsun

D. Mettaton

While thinking about this I know this rectangle thing must like itself right? So the answer must be D.

"You lucky duck! Correct!!" "Fuck I said that to loud.."

Chara's pov

"I hate life" "everyone does" Y/n said looking at Mettaton "ok, here it goes!"

Would you smooch a ghost?

Y/n looked at me "uh.. Char-"HELL YESSSSSSS!!" I said grabbing the Mercy button and smashing it on all the buttons.

"Oh my~ obviously you have taste!" I giggled winking at Y/n seeing them look away.

"Here's a simple one"

How many letters are in the name Mettaton...nnnnnnnnnnnnnn-

The end of the name then started growing each second, but thank god Alphys helped us.

"Of course that was easy for you! Now, time to bring out the big guns!!"

In the dating simulation 'Mew Mew Kissy Cutie' what is Mew Mew's favorite food?

Alphys eyes widened and she smiled brightly "OH OH! I KNOW!!!" Alphys then explained a whole lot of shit making Mettaton ask her a few questions but, eh, what can I do? This is going to be a long day...

(I'm fucking back and writing chapters​ again!!!!! Sorry if it took long and stuff but, hey, you finally got a long chapter that you need :3)