(36) Moving onward!!

Nobody pov

Chara took a cup of water facing you "ok, now just pour it on her gills char-char" Chara nodded and forcefully threw the cup at Undyens​ face making Frisk cough.

"Um, next time less force Chara" Chara nodded while you just ruffled her hair "oh shit.." Frisk said seeing Undyen slowly stand on her feet.

Undyen looked at you guys then around the place seeing she was at Hotland "..." "..-_-.." "..= )..?".

*You see Undyen walking away. . .

"Thank god.." Frisk said going on her knees "well .It was fun while it lasted.." Chara said facing you.

"Yeah fun.." you took a cup and filled it up with water and drank it "*SPITS OUT THE WATER*!!" Chara looked you worried "what's wrong..?" "It's bleach...My old friend.." "oh..".

Frisk pov

Ahh, bleach...A nice drink to have on a hot day like this one.. Maybe I should have some bleach for all the sin and shit that happens in this fucking fanfict-"Frisk??" I blinked and looked at Chara "uh...Yes.." "stop thinking about panties and let's move on" "wait what?". . . .

*Timeskip

Nobody pov

"Oh it's a drug shed" You said making Frisk glare "no, it's a lab!" Chara stated smiling "oh my goodness Chara! Your SOO smart!" You patted Chara's​ head while Frisk just went inside the lab.

Frisk screeched making Chara and you go inside seeing a huge screen "someone is watching us" "no shit Frisk" suddenly, the lights turned on.

"Is that a dinosaur version of Lesa Simson..?" Frisk mumbled making Chara hold in her laugh.

"Oh. My god" Chara then waved at the lady "..Hi..?" "I didn't expect you to show up so soon!!" They then started going around in circles going on.

"I haven't showered"
"That's gross"
"I'm barely dressed"
"I wonder why"
"It's all messy"
"Like Frisk"
"WHA-"
"And. . ."

When the small lady calmed down, she faced you guys and smiled "h-h-hiya!"

Frisk pov

WHY.

Chara pov

That voice crack doe.

Y/n pov

*Cringes and there eye twitches*

Nobody pov

...Anyway...Back to the story.."I'm Dr. Alphys. Asgores royal scientist!" Y/n finches when they hear the name Asgore "..He's..Still here...Dad.."
"Y/n calm down.." Frisk said putting a hand on your shoulder "I know you miss everyone, even Asr-" "DON'T you fucking say his name.." you said looking at Frisk with a dark glare "s-sorry..".

"B-b-but I'm not one of the 'bad guys'!" Chara nodded getting a trust feeling from Alphys "actually, ever since you stepped out from the ruins, I've, um.." "you've been what?" "....Been 'observing' your journey through my console" Chara just stared at the monster rethinking if to trust her or not.