weird day (9)

Y/n pov

"Are you sure you would be ok staying here with Frisk and Chara while we're gone my child?" Toriel asked me and I smiled with a nod."Ok... goodbye my children be good!" "Bye Y/n!" Asriel said while giving me a hug which of course I hugged back to, "Y/n..are you going to nice to Frisk and Chara....I know hate humans but give them a chance ok?" "Don't worry I will.." ".... promise?...." "no promises Asriel..". Asriel knows I don't make promises.......why doesn't he know I hate humans"bye mom, bye dad, bye Asriel!" I said while closing the door while facing Frisk and Chara. ' so what are we going to do now Y/n?'  I walked to the couch and sat in a comfortable position "i don't know both of you have fun...... while i just sit and chill for a.... couple of years ok?" ' your so lazy Y/n! Why can't we-*BANG*What...was..that'  I get up from the couch and dash to the kitchen. I see Chara made a mess of flower spilled all over the kitchen floor "CHARA WTF LOOK AT WHAT YOU DONE!?!" "WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK DID YOU PUT CHOCOLATE ON TOP OF THE FRIDGE!!" Chara yelled back at me almost making me snap! But I took a deep breath and exhaled making me clam down a bit. " *Sigh* ok... Chara what did you do exactly that caused this mess?" "Uhhh....Oh! I saw a bar of chocolate on top of the fridge that said 'do not touch' but I climbed my way on the fridge some how and ate the chocolate, buuut then I fell trying to make my way down dropping the flower" it took me time to think about the chocolate bar on the fridge.................................wait......... THAT'S MY CHOCOLATE BAR!! "YOU ATE MY CHOCOLATE BAR CHARA!?" "uhh...ya?" I dived at Chara pinning them down on the floor making them shocked. "You know what happens when people eat MY chocolate?" I said this with a death glare griping there  wrists tighter "N-no...." after every thing went black...I had some black liquid coming out of my eyes and mouth.....I had control but something went over me. I summoned a red knife in my right hand raising it in the air with a wicked smile on my face "FRISK HELP ME!!!!".

Frisk pov

I heard Chara yell and I ran to the kitchen.....and Y/n was on top of Chara with a knife in there right hand "CHARA" it was the first time I talked but I had determination in me! I pushed Y/n off Chara making them lose there creepy face and dropping there knife making it shatter.  
' Chara are you ok?'  "ya......what happened to her/him anyway?"  
' don't know.....' after I saw Y/n get up from the floor rubbing there head"ugh..... what happened..?" "Y-you almost killed me Y/n!". Y/n was shocked but he/she got up and ran to the bathroom and locked it......I went up to Chara and stared down at them
.."F-frisk are y-you ok?" I kneeled down at them then hugged them crying. "Frisk.... thank you...but we should check on Y/n.. I know he/she didn't mean it..." I nodded then got up from the ground so did Chara and walked to the bathroom...