Trying to gets memories (22)

Chara pov

"Can you stop floating on top of my head!?" I whispered yelled to Y/n "Chara who are you talking to?" Frisk said 'its amazing that she is actually talking English' "oh to no one! Just keep walking!" "Ok...?" Frisk said in a confused way. "Wow! Chara I never seen you talk to thin air before" I swear to god until Y/n remembers us and everything that happened, the first thing I'm going to do is nice bitch slap him/her "shut it will ya" Frisk stopped walking because she is staring down to a fucking flower!? The hell! "Howdy! I'm FLOWY! Flowy the FlOWER!" "Hi" Frisk said smiling but me in the other hand...

"THE FUC-"You two must be new in the underground!" Flowy interrupted my sentence..nice.."hear partner let me help" "wait wha-" everything went black for 3 seconds but then went back to normal....wait....AM I FLOATING!?!! "WHAT DID YOU DO!". Looking down at Y/n I realized what she/he did...Y/n possessed me.

Y/n pov

Ahhhhh...sure dose feel good having someone else's body! Tho....this sweater is itchy, seriously how dose she handle this!! Suddenly everything went black and white showing Chara red soul. "You see this heart? That's your SOUL! The very combination of your being!" Wow...I already knew that...just get to the good part! "If you want your soul to get stronger you need to gain L.O.V.E! You want some love don't you?"...ew.....you are a nasty flower. Frisk nodded her head and I almost choked on air 'is she stupid? This weed is evil!' after a bunch of pellets surrounded Flowy "here get as many as you can!" He shot the pellets at both of us. 'HA! This is easy!' I dodged all of the pellets and looked at the right side of me Frisk was going to them 'WTF!??!!' I summoned a knife and threw it near Flowy making him drop all the pellets going near Frisk "Chara where did you-"LETS GO!!".

Chara pov

What.

The.

FUCKEN SHIT!! I saw Y/n grab Frisk hand and dashed out of the area where Flowy was, but Y/n bumped into GOAT MAMMA! FINALLY!! "Oh! Hello there children!" I blinked and suddenly I'm in control again "oh!....er helloooo..um goat lady" me and Frisk said PERFECTLY in sync. "You can just call me Toriel my children, now anyway follow me!" Toriel grabbed Frisk hand me following behind them "Y/n?" I whispered softly "what brat?" '.........oh my god.....she/he still calls me this name..' snapping out of my thoughts because a hand was waving at me. "You wanted to say something?" I look at his/hers e/c eyes seeing they look tired "can you stop staring? It's annoying.." "s-sorry.." "it's ok just tell me what you wanted to ask me" I stopped walking making Frisk and Toriel go up ahead. "...ok Y/n.. there gone.." Y/n sighed and turned back into there physical form making me not see though her/him "..?" "Uhh..I just wanted to say that...do you remember.....anything. . .?" "About... what exactly" ok...this has to work...if this doesn't work then..I don't know what will "do..do you..". Oh god I'm nervous "do I what?" "DO YOU REMEMBER THIS!?" I kissed Y/n making her/him trying to pull me away but I some how snaked my arms around there neck, sadly I had to pull away for air my Ruby eyes staring deep into Y/n's beautiful e/c eyes.
"...Y/n...." ". . . ." "*Sigh* never mind....." just when I was going to let go Y/n kissed me back wrapping his/her arms around my waist making me surprised at first but of course I kissed back. When we pulled away Y/n cupped my face smiling down at me "Chara....is that you..or am I still seeing things?" "Yes it's me!!" I hugged them and looked back at there eyes...........but...they keep flickering red and back to there normal color "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PARTNER!?!!!" Y/n pushed me away from the hug and just staring at me. "I-i uhh.." nothing was all I could think of but there eyes are red... wait....are they in control to bad and normal? "*Sigh*....fine..come here.." "!!" Y/n kissed me and smiled into the kiss "Y-Y/n!?" "Just letting you know....I'm still the same..just mire of the asshole type..got it brat?" "Y-yes" I'm blushing so badly right now.