Tiny Bone (39)

Author-chan:...sooooo....it's been awhile.. :3..?

Core Frisk: indeed...

Nobody's pov

You and Frisk were sitting on the bed together while Chara was taking a shower.

Silence.

Just silence filled the room, the only thing that was making you sweat nervously was the ticking from the clock.

".."
"uh.... about last night.."

Frisk gave you her full attention "I couldn't sleep last night" you looked​ at her and smiled while she frowned "how would you like it if you randomly in the middle of the night hear moaning and not to mention the creaking of the bed..?"

You were about to answer but then rethink your answer, so you just kept silent.

"I used to like Chara before" Frisk spoke.

"Y-you did?" "Yes but I didn't confess to her, I thought she'd reject me or tell me to fuck off" you pat Frisk's head and give her a small smile "I understand.." Frisk sat up and yawnd "welp.... Sans is going to visit ​later, while me and Chara go out" now this got you thinking.

"Where are you guys going?"

"I actually don't know, Chara said she wanted a day where only me and here hang out"

"I see..."

Chara got out of the bathroom already dressed and ready "C'mon Frisk! Let's go! And Sans is-"yeah I know, both of you just go enjoy yourselves​, ok?" Both of them smiled and hummed as a response.

With a goodbye they left, right when they closed the door Sans was already there.

"S-SAN-"

"It's ok, I won't tell anyone that you're alive"

You sighed but then looked at him puzzled "wait...who told you that I was alive..? Well.. kinda" "pfft, who else?"

*Sigh*....Chara...

"Ok, anyway, where's my hug?" Sans smiled and he opened his arms "I missed you a whole lot kid..." You got off the bed and walked towards ​Sans.

"..."
"...kid.."

Smirking to yourself you didn't hug him at all, his arms started to shake begging him to put them back down.

"Why you!!" Sans grabbed your arm and gave you a tight hug while sighing in content.

The moment was pretty quiet, just the two of you, hugging in the middle of the room.

It felt....kinda nice...

Sans hugged you even tighter making you slightly gasp and pat his back "s-sans..! To t-tight!!!! Let go!" Then, you heard sobbing.

"...k-kid...Y-Y/n.... I missed you....so...s-so much...."

* Sans starts sobbing on your shoulder...what would you do..?

*Kick him off
*Hug him back

Sans eyes widened when he felt you gently and carefully hug him back, sadly, this made him cry even more.

* Seeing Sans like this gives you mixed feelings...but you feel happy..

Breaking the nice hug he wiped his tears away and smiled at you gently "I uh...I really n-needed that..." You smile and pet his skull seeing a tint of blue blush on his cheekbones.

"Anyway.....what do you want to do kid. .?"

"...let's just spend time together.."

"I'd like that.."

Author-chan: sorry if it was short, I'm busy unpacking most bag's and boxes..

Core Frisk: I got funny pictures off Google -3-