No promises (10)

Nobody's pov

You where in the bathroom crying on what happened to you and Chara a few moments before something happened to you. You got up from sitting on the toilet and reached for the cabinet that had a razor, you got the razor and put it against your wrist.......you began cutting yourself. "I don't......d-deserve a happy.....ending.." you said to your while also saying 'they H A T E you' in many different ways. Just when you started cutting your right arm someone was knocking on the bathroom door"h-hey  Y/n...it's me Chara.." you continued cutting your right arm"Y/n?" You kept on cutting...but you were done and bandaged both of your arms so you don't get infected. "Ya....what do you want.. Chara?" You said still in the bathroom"Uhhh... about what happened earlier...." you covered up your arms with your sweater and opened your bathroom door seeing a crying Chara."Chara what happened to you....why are you crying?"   ' chara thought you were.....well... cutting yourself '  you froze from Frisk answer while Chara was there on the floor in front of you sobbing almost choking on there own tears. Kneeling down to a crying Chara you hugged them tightly saying"I would never cut myself Chara...." you lied... but you had to"y-you promise?" "*Sigh* no promises Chara.." they nodded in response to know what you meant. Chara got up so did you and went to the living room seeing a skeleton with a blue jacket.

Chara pov

We went to the living room seeing a skeleton with a blue jacket I'm guessing..."oh ahh I wasn't expecting visitors?" Y/n said to the skeleton man which he turned around and faced us but mostly me so I hid behind Y/n back clutching on her/his f/c sweater"wow! that's freaky.." "what's freaky?" "Um that kid hiding behind you...that DEMON is scary! You sure you want to keep that THING?". Those.....words..i-i heard them before...in the surface..."uh first of all they are not a demon an-" I was crying again..man I hate crying! It makes me look weak"Chara you cry baby!" Y/n said which shocked me, I was about to say something but Y/n picked me up making me blush but I cuddled in there neck which didn't bother them. "Hey buddy...you made somebody cry...mind saying sorry?"
Y/n have a ice cold at the skeleton"U-uh sorry...by the way I'm San's the skeleton!" "nice to meet you Sans Im Y/n! And this Frisk and Chara.." Y/n put me down which made me upset but I had to deal with it. Then a knock was at the door"oh that's my cue..see ya maybe next time? Ok" then when the door open the skeleton teleported like an blink of an eye! "Oh hello my children how have you been?" "Oh we where good right Y/n!........Y/n?" When I turned around she/he was gone.

(HoI people uhhh the updates might be slow because of school BUT! I will try my best to update the story often so ya have a wonderful day!)