Surprise surprise! (24)

Frisk pov

"I hope Y/n will come back soon...." mumbling under my breath while walking down the hall, man I remember when I used to communicate with Y/n by using sign language. It was cool that he/she knew the language but sometimes I would just talk to them.

While I was walking around the house I spotted Toriel in the kitchen making a new pie but with fire magic! '..I wish I had powers..' snapped out of my thoughts because I heard Toriel saying my name "Frisk my child are you ok?" Putting on a happy expression I said "yup!" 'your lying' "H-huh!?" I turned around behind me seeing nothing.

"Are you sure my child? You just turned around for no reason" '..what was that?' "I'm... going back to the room..." "ok my child" Toriel patted my head and went back to the pie so it won't get burned like the last one.

"What and who was that?.." 'don't act like you don't know me FriSk' ok there is the creepy ass voice again, since I got scared I walked a bit faster. ' aww buddy don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shack my hand ' "o-ok" I turned around seeing a black figure in front of me and 'it' stretched out its hand probably for a good handshake... right? So I did the same.

"W-what. . .?" I felt a substance of something on my hand, when I looked down at my hand it was .  .  . Ketchup? "Um...ok?" But when I said that I looked up for the person infront of me then...

Y/n pov

"BOO!!" "AHH-" I covered Frisk mouth with my hand so Toriel wouldn't hear her scream. When Frisk was done with her screaming I let go of her and started laughing like a idiot.

"You jerk!!" Frisk punched me on my shoulder and it hurt but not much, "you should've seen the look on your face! It was priceless Frisk!!!" I continued to laugh while Frisk on the other hand was blushing like crazy from embarrassment.

Frisk was waiting for me to calm down and then relax "ok ok I'm done laughing but it was a good prank tho!" Frisk opened her eyes telling me that she was serious right now. "*Sigh* ok what do you want?" Frisk walked closer to me which I back up until my back was against a wall '....well shit..' .

Frisk pinned me against the wall giving me no chance of getting away, then she grabbed my wrists and also pinned them to each side of me so I looked to the left side avoiding eye contact. "...look at me Y/n..." sighing from defeat i looked at her eyes, but then it took time for me to notice diamond shaped pupils and the rest of her eyes red... well not all of it.

'..how can Frisk see like that!? Like THE FUCK!!' Frisk then leans towards my ear and whispers something "Don't.Do.That.Again..." this gave me shivers down my spine and made me blush a bit from Frisk warm breath touching my neck.

"FRISK AGAIN!?" Me and Frisk turned around to the right seeing . . . Partner. . . This can't be good.

Nobody pov

Chara walked over to you and Frisk and separated you both "what did you do Frisk!" Chara gave Frisk a pissed expression which made it pretty obvious that she was jealous. "Nothing at all Chara!...just a little warning...that's all!" You gulped and started sweating from nervousness.

Chara looked at you both but still not sure if you guys where lying "hmm....I'm still not sure..but ok, just because you're my friend Frisk!" Chara then turned around but the blue scarf hit Frisk in the face.

Frisk grabbed the scarf and pulled it making Chara choke a bit "F-FRISK LET GO B-BAKA!!" but instead Frisk grabbed Chara by the collar from her sweater and pinned her against the wall beside you. "F-FRISK I SAID L-LET ME GO!!" Frisk ignored Chara and reached down to there pocket and grabbed a pair of scissors making Chara freeze.

"Ok Frisk I think that Chara needs space so how about-"no.." Frisk stated coldly which made you shut up and glued onto your spot. Frisk then cut the scarf revealing the big dark purple hickey which of course was really noticeable.

"*Sigh*.....again Chara?.." "..." Frisk faced you but you where gone but in your ghost form of course. "Chara....it's very noticeable and dark colored you know that....right?" Frisk moved there hand towards the hickey and touched it making Chara moan  instantly.

Frisk moved there hand away wide eyed knowing that this is a problem "F-frisk...c-can you..." "no Chara it's sensitive...very sensitive..." Frisk knew that if Chara has those love bites she will be sensitive to touch on that spot. "This is....a huge...and dark one to... Chara.." "H-huh?" "Are you....um...well you know..." "y-yea..can you tou-"Chara I said no!" "F-FINE THEN!! Y/N!".

Y/n turned into his/her physical form and went beside Chara "yes partn-"go out with me!" "W-WHAT WAS T-THAT!?" Y/n was blushing like a tomato right now. "You heard me! Go out with me.." "but partner.." Chara grabbed your left hand and put it where the hickey was making her moan.

Of course when you heard her moan you blushed a dark boiling red making you hot a bit "U-uh..." Chara put more pressure on your hand making her moan then start to pant. Now this made you hot like a volcano "o-ok p-partner..." Chara grind and pulled you into a kiss.

Of course you didn't want to do this right now since you are boiling hot right not so you pulled away from the kiss making Chara sad a bit. "I-im going to be in the room.." Frisk then went to the room leaving you and Chara alone "Y/n..." Chara broke the silence making you face her.

"Y-yea..." "can you..." Chara again grabbed your hand and put it near the hickey making you sweat "u-um...I don't k-know partner..." "please..." Chara gave you a horny look which made you blush a darker red making you think your going to pass out. "C-chara this is...not l-like you p-partner" "please..?".

You just felt guilty for doing this but you caused this pleasure for her so what you did was touch the hickey making her moan a bit louder than usual. You then got an idea and started rubbing it making her show you a face of pure pleasure causing her eyes to form heart's but of course you stopped making her literally beg you.

"No p-partner just go to your r-room and um..cover that up.." "w-will you do m-more tomorrow master~" your eyes widened and blush somehow darkened also you making sweat more, but you felt light headed and sighed "f-fine..." Chara smiled at this and went to the room.

Frisk looked at you enter the room and gave you a worried look "is Chara... going out with you tomorrow?" "Y-yea..I think...she didn't say and also....I feel light headed...".
You put your hand on your head and did a long sigh seeing Chara asleep "yea because she did a lot of teasing and begging" you nodded as a response "well goodnight..Y/n.." Frisk hugged you making you feel something...but ignored it and hugged back. Frisk giggled making you give her a confused look "sorry it's just...your acting nicer now.." "I guess..well goodnight Frisk" Frisk smiled and said goodnight making her  way to her bed.

"What am I going to do now with partner ..." you thought then you turned off the lights.

*Click*