(34) Napstablook

Nobody pov

While walking with Frisk and of course having a talk with marks on Chara's neck, Frisk thought to let it slide for now.

"Another bridge I see.." You said looking at the huge ass brigde going in many different directions, obviously one of them lead to the end.

Chara smiled and walk on the brigde making Y/n and Frisk follow behind her, like follow the leader...Kinda...

"CHARA STOP" Frisk pushed Chara out of the way making a spear pop out of the brigde "and we have company too" you looked down seeing Undyen with her armor on of course.

"FUCK!! LETS DASH!!" Chara looked at Frisk and ran with her while grinning "dashing through the snow! One a one horse-" CHARA I DON'T FUCKEN HAVE TIME WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!!! AND JUST RUN!!!!" Chara glared at Frisk.

"I AM RUNNING YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!"

"SHUT UP BLEACH STAIN!!"

"SHIT STAIN!"

"GUYS STOP YOUR SHIT AND DASH LIKE IF A KILLER CLOWN IS CHASING YOU!!" Y/n said while looking at Undyen trying her best to aim at Frisk and Chara at the spot.

*Timeskip by Core Frisk hitting a pillow on author-chan*

Frisk pov

Oh boy, were trapped...She's going to kill us..

I was standing beside Chara while Undyen was right infront of us casting a shadow, I huge one too.

*Snap!*

I look around seeing that nothing happened "...What..Oh...." The brigde snapped in half making me and Chara fall deeper in the underground.

Nobody pov

Getting a quick flashback, Chara and Frisk landed on something soft breaking there fall.

"Uhh...Huh? Oh!! We're alive!" Chara said smiling and stood up dusting off her sweater "why.." Frisk said looking at her.

Chara then noticed that there was trash everywhere, not to mention that the water is dirty "looks like we are in a trash sight" Y/n said floating beside Frisk "maybe I should report this to Core..." Chara mumbled under her breath.

"What was that Chara?" "Nothing!!" Chara said smiling at Frisk while sweat dropping "now, we should continue this journey shall we??" Chara said carefully putting her foot in the water making her shiver "hopefully the underground has a place to take a bath after this..".

Y/n giggled and followed the two girls through this dump sight "I found some snacks" Frisk said looking in a medium sized container "Frisk no! They could get us sick!!!" Chara said pulling Frisk away from the bin.

"Okay okay...I understand...." Chara nodded in approval and walked past a beat up dummy, just like the one in the ruins.

Suddenly, the dummy went in the water and then blocked Chara and Frisk way "HEY YOU!!!!" The dummy said in a very angry tone, but Frisk ignored the dummy and walked past them.

"I'm talking to you-HEY!?!!!!!!??!!"
Chara did they same making the mad dummy stay there silent "did we really just..." Chara asked looking at you and Frisk making her nod "yes, yes we did..".

Y/n smiled at them both while crossing there arms "I thought that was pretty cool" Frisk and Chara smiled "thanks".

While walking and chatting with each other, you guys bump into Napstablook dropping the pair of headphones he was wearing "oh my goodness!! I'm sorry blooky!!" Chara said handing him is headphones.

"Oh..........It's ok.....I guess......." Chara did a small smile while Frisk looked at the area they were in ".....Do you want to come to my house.........You don't have to....." Chara nodded happily wanting to see her friends house.

"O-oh...Ok..... Follow me..." Napstablook said going over to a house matching the pink on beside it.