(16)

Y/n pov

"Are you sure you'll be ok at home azzy?" "Y-yea! *Cough cough* i-ill be fine..." today was bad Asriel is sick and Asgor too "Asriel will be ok Y/n, oh! Also tomorrow you are coming with us to doctor Gaster tomorrow to do some testing on.....well the magic you have ok?" Wait testing!? What is Gaster going to do with me!! Injection or stuff like that. "Ok mom...well bye!!" "Have s nice day at school my child!".

*Time skip in the school*

Me, Frisk, and Chara entered class and sat in our desk avoiding the stares from the other class mates. "Ok class to we will sitting with partners, so start moving your deck who you want to set with and where" I moved my desk in the back of the class beside the window just to enjoy the view. 'oh cool monster kid is sitting with Frisk.....nice....' I was in my thoughts when someone came and put there desk beside mine." Wow! Look who came and sits beside me huh?" "S-SHUT UP B-BAKA!!! I'm j-just afraid to sit by o-other kids!" Chara thats who sits beside me said.....great.....
"your still wearing that scarf huh?" "Y-yea"
"Why?"
I smirked giggling a bit making Chara blush tomato red "d-don't act like y-you don't know Y-Y/n..." Chara says taking her seat. "Ok class get your math text books and turn to page 167 please" me and Chara grabbed our math text books and turned to the exact page just like the teacher said "ok now to half of the math questions starting.....now!". All of the monster students started working even me but......Chara wasn't "why aren't you doing-"look" Chara showed me her piece of lined paper and I was shocked because all of the answers are done!?! HOW!?!!! "O-oh ok then...". Chara put her paper on her desk doing nothing just silence filled the whole classroom, I continued doing my work intel I feel something or someone touching my right leg making me blush red "C-chara what a-are you doing!? S-stop now!!" Ok that just made it worse because that made Chara put her hand under my f/c sweater creasing my thighs making me bite down on my bottom lip bit I still managed to do my work. "Y/n Dreemurr are you ok?" "Y-YEA!!" Chara moved her hand a bit higher showing a bit of my s/c skin make my face on fire "are you sure?" "C-can I go to t-the bathroom!?"
"Yes you may Y/n". Getting up from my seat I dashed to leaving Chara there 'WHAT.THE.FUCK.' I thought opening the door of the bathroom making it close behind me. "*Sigh* what am I going to do when Chara is her sitting BESIDE ME EVERYDAY!!?" I managed to calm down in the bathroom ".....well now it's time to go back" I open the door of the bathroom walking back to class bumping into somebody "oh sorry I should have watch where I was going" "yea Y/n your luck nobody is here to see use" 'oh SHIT!!!' looking up seeing the one and only Chara infront of me.

Nobody pov

Chara pinned you against the wall moving closer to you "C-Chara not here..." you say pushing her back a bit "*sigh* fine...just because i like you...baka...." Chara unpinned you letting you free.

*RING RING RING*

The bell rings knowing to go to switch classes "see ya Chara!!" "Yea.....bye..." Chara says waving.

Y/n pov

"MOM WHERE HOME!!! AND IM GOING TO MY ROOM WITH FRISK AND CHARA!!!!" "ALRIGHT MY CHILD!!" I head to my room with Frisk and Chara and did my homework since what Chara did at math class!! "Hey Frisk want a pillow fight?" Frisk nods there head and pillows are being thrown everywhere but I don't mind. "TAKE THIS!!!" Chara throws a pillow at Frisk making them fall but Frisk grabs Chara scarf making it off Chara neck making Chara gasp. "F-FRISK GIVE T-THAT B-BAKA!??!" Chara gets the scarf back but......it's ripped, Frisk opens there eyes showing there red brown orb's "CHARA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK!?!!!" I stopped doing my homework standing up and running infront of her "h-hey Frisk let's p-play tag?" Chara ran behind me clutching my f/c sweater. "NO!! what happened!?" Frisk pushed me aside looking at Chara neck then back at me then back at Chara blushing. "Chara....when did you get the hickey?"
"U-UH......I don't know?"
"Y/n....did you know who did this?" Frisk put her hands on my shoulders staring at me "uhhh....umm.......*sigh* fine....I did it..." Frisk back up away from me looking at Chara "......so you guys like each other?....". Frisk looked at me not blushing anymore "umm well...not really-"JUST TO PROVE IT FRISK!!" Chara kissed me infront of Frisk make a blush. When Chara pulled away for air I looked away blushing from embarrassment
"there you have it Frisk..."
"......."
"Uhhh Frisk?"
".............did......you...."
"Did what?"
"Did you guys 'bone' yet?"
Chara stared at Frisk but me on the other hand.....I fainted.....