DATING START! (27)

Nobody pov

All of you guys continued walking because of what Sans said and also done all of the puzzles "soo....what now?" Chara asked.

Frisk looked at her "well...I could go battle Papyrus and be friends while you guys go to grillbs!" Frisk asked remembering the whole 'going out' thing.

"Ok! Let's go Chara!" "H-huh?" Y/n turned into his/her physical and grabbed Chara hand making her be dragged by them.

"Uhhh oh! We're here!" You let go of Chara making her face plant on the snow.

Chara then got up brushed off the snow on her sweater and walked infront of the door with you, you opened the door making Chara look at you "lady's first!" "Thank you Y/n!" You and Chara giggled and both walked inside.

"Oh Y/n can we sit there!?" Chara pointed to a good seat "I uh-"come on!!" Chara dragged you to the spot and both of you sat down infront of each other.

You and Chara were waiting for the waiter hearing some classic music in the restaurant.

"So..." "hmm?" You decided to break the silence "do...you have any hobbies at all?" You asked to break the time "uhh...oh! Drawing and knitting!" You looked at Chara and she blushed and to stared at each other.
Suddenly. . . You guys started leaning in. . .Then...
*Coughing*
You both turned around seeing grillby and you both sat back down laughing nervously.

"........what....would you like to order...." grillby asked in his usual tone "uhh...I'll like burger/fries..you Chara?" Chara looked at the menu "I would like....fries please! Also a drink of apple juice!".

Grillby nodded and wrote it down to his note pad and walked back to the counter.

"Y/n..." you looked at Chara "yea?" Chara blushed but looked at you "I-I don't know m-much about algebra....but I p-plus U equal 69"

*Chara flirted with Y/n

"Uhh....Y/n...your nose...." you looked at your nose seeing it was bleeding "oh shit.." Y/n then used a tissue from his/her pocket and wiped there nose.

Grillby then came holding your orders and put them on the table "thank you!" You and Chara said at the same time ".................your.......welcome...." grillby then walked away.

"Well let's eat!" Chara started eating her fries but she was forgetting something "uh...I forgot to ask for ketchup.." "I'll get it!" You then got up from your seat and walked to the counter getting 2 bags of ketchup.

"Ok got the ketchup......packets....." you stopped in your tracks seeing....a monster flirting at Chara.

Chara pov

"Hey how about you meet me at my place?" "Uh..no thanks..." Ok this guy randomly came up to me and asked started flirting with me....WTF!?

"Hey....buddy.....that's enough talking for one day.....no go back to your fucking seat...." the guy turned around seeing Y/n with red eyes "O-oh..s-sorry..." the monster then walked away.

*Later*

Nobody pov

You and Chara were there done eating until grillby came with the bill then walked away.

"WHAT THE FUCKEN SHIT IS THIS!?!" on the bill it said literally 1045 G "oh fuck this Chara we are leaving!" "Wait what".

You grabbed Chara hand and teleported outside into the snow of Snowden town "thanks for the food
Y/n! I also had fun!" "Oh well no probl-MMPH!?" Chara pulled on the collar of your sweater kissing you passionately.

Then Chara pulled away leaving you there in blush making Chara giggle "cone on Y/n let's go find Frisk!" "O-Ok!!" You and Chara then walked hand in hand together while the snowflakes started to fall one by one.