(45) Why?

Nobody's pov

Was Chara really the first human to fall?

Is Frisk even human?

...why..?

Asriel laughed evily looking down at Chara and Frisk seeing them not move "Now...that badge of yours.." his long fingernails ripped off the button and looked at it "You call THIS help? Honestly, how weak are you?" Chara flinched hearing this.

This amused the god.

"Oh Chara dear," Asriel started and made Chara move "W-What.." Asriel snapped his fingers making a human like figure appear, although all you and Frisk could see was a bright light, though Chara saw different.

A tall male with dark brown hair and brown eyes wearing a white t-shirt and classic black pants looked down at the girl, Chara shrunk under the intense gaze feeling herself sweat nervously.

"D-Da-"

"Chara." He hissed out glaring "What kind of a child did your mother fucking have...?" Chara didn't answer "Speaking about your mother, where is she?"

"Don't you remember...?" She mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"You killed her.." Chara chokes out feeling her cry a little, Asriel laughed slowly crushing the pin Frisk had hearing her gasp going on her knees clutching her chest.

"You can move now? Weird, I'm guessing...another Frisk put your soul here?" Asriel crushed it even more seeing Frisk freeze "Ah I remember now..her screams for help was wonderful! I told you to stay in your room but being the little brat you are you refused."  Chara looked at you "(Y/N).." "Don't mention their name." Asriel grumbled shooting a huge lighting bolt at her.

Suddenly Chara's menu appeared showing the name of all the friends she made "Just maybe.." She felt a burst of determination within her and went to Toriel and Asgore first, going to one by one each time.

=)

"ARE YOU STUPID! I SAID STOP!" Asriel yelled feeling himself tear up and getting his final attack ready, shooting it at Chara standing in front of a emotionless Frisk "...It's okay Asriel..we still love you...even if it's.." he shot the huge beam "IT CAN'T BE OVER! I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY!!" Chara shut her eyes expecting an impact.

*(Y/N) jumped in to help.

"Huh?" She looked at you blocking the beam with your bare hands "(Y/N)!" You smiled and looked straight ahead seeing the beam slowly disappear.

"....I'm scared (Y/N).." Asriel whispered.

"It's okay bro.." even if he can't see or hear you, you still want to talk to him.

"...I want to hug you again.." you laughed a little.

"S-Same azzy..."

"I..." A bright light formed again and when you blink, you see your beloved brother crying sitting on the small pile of buttercups.

" A bright light formed again and when you blink, you see your beloved brother crying sitting on the small pile of buttercups

"I-Im so...so sorry..!" He said in between sobs, Chara smiled and walked towards him, once he was fine he stood up smiling a little "I'm...sorry..uh.." "Chara. Chara Dre-uh
..just Chara is fine!" She sweat dropped "Chara...that's a really nice name...not a-as nice at (Y/N)'s name though!" He giggled.

"You may not know them but...they were a nice person...even if they had a bad start in life...it didn't make them think the bad way...I think.." Asriel sighed looking at Chara seriously "Well...I have to g-" Chara instantly hugged Asriel, when Asriel didn't notice Chara blinked showing your eye color now.

*YOU hugged Asriel.

"...I...I can't stay....like...Asriel...forever.." he started to tear up again and hugged you back very tight feeling himself little by turning to dust.

You teared up also hugging him close to you trying to keep a smile on your face, but you failed and started sobbing with your brother in your arms seeing him turn to dust in your hold.

Yeah I fixed this (not 100%) and I feel so fucking tired..