Chara is acting weird (15)

(okay I'm just letting you know that there might be a bit of fluff and lemon.....ya just putting that out there anyway enjoy the chapter)

Y/n pov

Ever since what I did to Chara..... she's acting weird around me and only me "Y/n~" "what do you want Chara..". Me and Chara where on the couch home......alone, yes I did ask Toriel to take me with her but she had to run some errands and stuff for the underground.
"Do you want to play...a game?~"
"No I do not..."
"Oh come on........are you......chicken?"
Ok now that made me pissed "NO IM NOT CHICKEN!? AND JUST TO PROVE IT I WILL PLAY!!!" "ok but there's one rule" "ok what is it?" "The winner gets to do what ever they want.....deal?" "DEAL" I shook Chara hand and dashed off hiding. "1.....2....3...." Chara started counting so I went in my room and went in my closet 'dam.....I'm so fucking scared right now...' I thought while sitting on the floor of my dark closet. Mean while when I was still sitting in the corner of my closet I heard Chara open the door "Y/n~ I know your in here because I was shearing everywhere for you~" I am so scared right now...........oh no "FOUND YOU Y/N!!". Chara opened the closet door making me jump "*sigh* ok....what do you want to do with me? Make chocolate?" "Hmmm....no not really..." Chara pinned me against the corner holding on my wrists.
"C-chara what are y-you doing!?" "Well I was thinking we could play another game~ because after what you did.....I feel funny..."

Nobody pov

Chara kissed you passionately making you blush tomato red, you tried wiggling them off you but no use. " C-chara.........st-op......" you said though the kissing session but then Chara pulled away seeing your red face making her smile "wow...look at you..." Chara put her two hands on your cheeks cupping it and stared at it. "You look nice~" you where then pulled into another kiss then Chara licked your bottom lip asking for an entrance but you denied, Chara squeezed your ass and you gasped making Chara put her tongue in your mouth making you moan. What made you surprised is that you kissed Chara back putting your arms around her waist pulling her closer to you making Chara pull away for air panting. "That's a good boy/girl~" Chara said pulling you into a deep kiss, you couldn't take it anymore so while you where making out with Chara you put your hands under Chara shirt making her moan but not to loud. "What's wrong Chara? Sensitive~" Chara gasped when you rubbed her clit through her short's "Y-Y/N!!" Chara said when you applied more pressure. "Wet already I see?" You felt Chara wetness through her short's and her gripped on your f/c sweater panting and moaning a bit "Y-Y/n....more.." "sorry Chara but....sadly mom is going to be home soon...but I can leave you a souvenir~". You moved you face to Chara neck and bite it make her yelp in pain gripping on your sweater tightly, then you stopped biting Chara neck making her fall to the floor in your closet panting with no more heart's in her eyes. Then you came down to her level and whispered softly in her ear "come to me next time if you want more....it was fun~". You got up but then stopped and looked at Chara smiling "also you might need a scarf to hide that big hickey of yours okay~". Chara looked at you blushing at what you said "w-wait what?" You handed Chara a mirror to look at it and when she did she looked at it wide eyed "Y-y/n!?! It looked like a v-vampire bit m-me!?!". "I know...look..." you showed Chara the sharp canines you have making her shiver a little "heh heh heh~ well I should go now bye char-char~" you left the room making Chara search for a scarf to hide it.

Y/n pov

I heard knocking on the door opening seeing my family once I greeted them I sat on the couch stretching my arms see Chara wearing my f/c scarf sitting on the couch beside me. "Wow Chara nice scarf...where did you get it?" I said smirking make Chara blush but she cuddled with me trying to hide her blush. " My child why are you wearing a scarf for?" "U-UH...." Chara looked at me for help but I was to nervous to say anything 'ya Chara why are you wearing a scarf aren't you hot in here?' Frisk said sighing to her. "Ya are you sick Chara? I can help if you want!" Asriel said with a worried expression, I grabbed my juice box that Asriel gave me and started sipping it. "And....mom I think Chara peed herself..." "!!!!!*coughing to death*" 'FUCK DID CHARA FORGET TO CHANGE HER SHORT'S!?!!' I thought after done coughing, me and Chara were blushing realizing what Asriel mentioned by "peed herself". "NO I DID N-NOT PEE MYSELF!!! I just spilled milk on me..." '' Can you tell why you are wearing a scarf then?'  I started sipping my juice box since I have no part of this......right?. "U-uh well I thought Y/n liked it because...it's there favorite color!!" Chara then hit me with her elbow with human speed making me cough again like I'm crazy "um......ya sure...." ".....ok....anyway who wants some pie!" Asriel and Frisk were going crazy over butts pie then when they left the living room me and Chara sighed in relief. "You...Y/n....if they see the you know...it will be game over....and a bad time..." "ya...but you where horn-"S-SHUT UP B-BAKA!!!!"