cancer

my girl caly inspired me to do this imagine. she's such a fighter. watch her on AGT!

💫

"nate, i don't want to!" you fought with your boyfriend nate as he pushes you in front of the mirror again. "y/n, you're going whether you like it or not!" nate smiled wrapping his arms around you.

"i'm just so," you stopped putting your head down.

"so what baby?" nate looked at you in his embrace. "so ugly." tears started falling from your eyes.

"you are not ugly, y/n. you are the most beautiful girl i've ever laid eyes on. whether you believe it or not. i'm not letting you miss out on your senior prom because you think you look ugly." nate stared at you admiring your beauty.

"i don't have any hair." you picked at a gem on your dress, choking up.

nate lifted your chin up so you were looking in his eyes. "i don't care. i promised to love you no matter what." he grabbed your hand that had the promise ring on it.

"i don't care that you don't have hair. i don't care that you're pale. i don't care that you have to go to the hospital every week for chemo. y/n, those are bumps in the road. what matters is that you're still here with me. it's all going to be worth it in the end, you're gonna have all your hair back, and you're going to be able to say you kicked cancers ass." nate smiled, making you blush and smile.

"i believe in you. and if i believe in you, you should believe in yourself." he kissed you. "i love you." you whispered.

"now let's get to prom so you can dance your little heart out." he hugged you.

nate drove the both of you to your school, walking into the dance. everyone stared at the both of you in admiration.

"y/n! you slay girl!"

"oh my god, they're stunning!"

"why didn't y/n do my makeup for tonight?"

you smiled at the comments that were being thrown around. you got up to the table were you had to get your hand stamped in order to get into the dance.

"wow. y/n, nate, looking good!" your teacher smiled at you guys stamping your hands.

you thanked her, walking into where the dance was held.

"i love you, nate. thank you for being you." you hugged him.

"you're welcome my love. i love you too." he smiled, hugging back.

soon yeah! by usher came on. everyone started dancing and singing like crazy. "y/n, come on!" you best friend grabbed your arm pulling you into the mosh pit that was being formed.

you smiled, having a great time.

"time to announce prom king and queen!" the dj said into the microphone.

"y/n, you're so going to win." your best friend smiled, holding your hand. you smiled at her.

"prom king is,"

"nate maloley! get up here man!" nate looked at you as you smiled and clapped.

"go." you mouthed, smiling.

"and prom queen is,"

"r/n (random name)!" you clapped again, she was the most popular girl in school. she wasn't like a regina george, a snobby, stuck up bitch.

"thank you for everyone who voted for me. it means a lot." she smiled.

"but this crown doesn't belong to me." "it belongs to someone who actually deserves it. through everything, this is the strongest girl i know." she smiled at you.

a thin line of tears formed in your eyes. "y/n, this crown belongs to you." she smiled, waving you up on stage.

you got up to the stage and she placed the crown on your head. you hugged her, saying "thank you."

"prom queen is, miss y/n y/l/n!"

everyone cheered and whistles as nate held you in his arms.

💫

this honestly made me emotional. it's so cute though. probs not written the best, but it's cute