The test

Izaya's pov:

As shizu-chan towered over me, I felt heat start to rise in my body. "What's the matter flea? What made you go so red all of a sudden?" He smirked. Wait...red? Am I BLUSHING!? No way! Why the fuck would I blush? What is wrong with me!?

"L-let go of me!" I shrieked. Somethings not right. I don't feel like myself. I need to get away! I pulled a switchblade out from one of my pockets and slashed it across the bartenders chest making him flinch and release me. "Ugh! You're gonna pay for that you damn flea!" I jumped over the wall and made a run for it.

" shizu-chan I'm warning you! That's enough! If you don't leave me alone I'll make you're life a living hell!" I shouted running faster. "Oh? Haven't you already done that? The moment you stepped foot into this town, everyone's life became a living hell thanks to you!!" He shouted in an even louder tone.

My vision started to get blurry and I felt tears streaming down my face. I can't believe it. I'm crying. I'm crying over shizu-chan's mean words. Why does it bother me so much now? I suddenly stopped running and fell to the ground crying into my hands. I can't do this anymore. I can't take it! "I give up!!" I shouted in the air loud enough for anyone nearby to hear. But the street was old and vacant. The only person that heard me was shizu-chan. My thoughts were interrupted as I felt two arms lift me up and hold me tight. I looked up to see it was the blond with an upset yet annoyed expression.

"Sh-shizu-chan what are you-" " I'm taking you to shinra. I can't fight you when your a complete mess" with that said he carried me all the way to shinra's. I didn't once push him away and I don't know why. I somehow felt safe and calm in his arms, forgetting about everything around me. Shizu-chan knocked on shinra's door 3 to 4 times and the doctor opened. "Heeey shizuo and...izaya?" He looked at me, then towards shizuo and backed away.

"Ooohh heavens..." He spoke slowly examining both of us. "W-what could be the pro-" "the flea's a mess. Fix him so I can beat him up." With that said he handed me over to shinra. Honestly! I have legs! But no one seems to notice that...

"Izaya what exactly is your problem?" Shinra asked unsure of what to do. "W-well I-" "he's messed up, keeps crying, whining, squirming and it pisses me off. Fix him so I can beat the crap out of him." The bartender stated boldly. "Don't interrupt you stupid excuse of a protozoan!!" I shouted at him. He sighed and sat down on the couch unamused.

"Well, from the looks of it, I think you need a psychological test. Sit Down and we can talk it out." He smiled pulling out his yellow colored clipboard and pen. I hesitantly nodded and sat down. "Alright izaya, I'm gonna ask you a few questions and you're gonna have to answer them with full honestly, okay?" He asked. I looked over to shizuo who was staring at us the entire time, then looked back to shinra and nodded.

-------------------------------------------