Taken away

---------------------------------

Shizuo's pov:

It was a bright and early morning. I was preparing breakfast while izaya typed away on his laptop. Everything seemed so peaceful until the loud banging on the door scared both of us. The raven sighed and made his way towards the door, opening it to reveal the underground doctor with two tall men standing behind him. They look like...bodyguards I think? "Shinra? What are you doing here?" The informant asked in awe. Shinra sighed and let himself in.

"Grab him." He ordered. Just then both of the men behind him tackled izaya to the ground. I quickly ran towards theme and pulled izaya away. "What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" I shouted at the unamused doctor. "I'm sorry Shizuo, but I'm gonna have to ask you to step away." He sighed. "Like hell I am!!" I hid the informant behind me and lifted both of the men up in the air by their collars. Just then shinra quickly ran towards me and stuck a needle in my arm. "Shizu-chan!" I could hear the raven gasp. I suddenly started to feel dizzy. I dropped both men and fell to the ground clutching my head.

The world was spinning. Everything was getting blurry. The last thing I saw was izaya getting blindfolded by the two men, and then everything faded to black. I woke up to the sharp pain in the side of my arm. I slowly got up and looked around the empty apartment. "Izaya?" I whispered, in hope he'll answer back. Then it all came back to me. Those sons of bitches, ILL KILL THEM!! With that thought set in mind, I ran out with the speed of light in search of my precious informant. Why can't they just leave him alone? What do they want from him!?

I stopped in front of the underground doctors apartment, busting the door down with my foot. I slowly stepped inside and analyzed the area. Empty. Hmph. As expected. After searching the apartment from top to bottom and destroying every last bit of his precious experiments, I ran back out. Godamnitt! Where else could they have taken him? This cluelessness is killing me!! Just then, my phone vibrated. I quickly accessed it and came across a message.

'they took him to the bad side of shinjuku. In the old abandoned school that's been shut down for the past 15 years'

the message read. The sender was unknown. I decided to just obey what the message said. after all, I didn't have a clue where the informant could possibly be. Hang in there izaya, I'm coming for you. I won't let them have their way!

-------------------------------