Bonding

-----------------------------------------------------------
Shizuo's pov:

After at least 2 hours of sobbing he fell asleep. I sighed and placed him back on his bed to sleep for the evening. I sat down and thought about stuff. If izaya' going through a dangerous stage of depression, then does that mean he's not allowed to go outside? Or communicate with others for a while? I sighed and dialed shinra's number. He picked up a short while later. "Hey, shizuo! How's izaya? Is he feeling any better? Or possibly even worse?" He asked in a happy-go-lucky-tone. He sounded like he didn't even care!

"He's uh...better...anyway, shinra? Is izaya allowed to go outside or communicate with others while he's going through this stage or not?" I asked I little bit concerned. "Weeeellll, probably not. Because the type of activities izaya's indulged in are gonna be kinda hard to handle while he's in his current state." Shinra sounded a bit unsure. I sighed and agreed. "How long do you think this will go on?" I asked. "I don't know~ maybe a month or two~ nah! It could even take a year~" he spoke in a happy sarcastic tone. "Shinra I'm serious! And I'm not in the mood for your-" "okay! Okay! Jeez... it could take about a month to recover, if he's properly cared for. But remember, if any further pressure gets applied on him...he...might lose it." He spoke in distress through the phone. Hearing that I hung up and sighed. "What am I doing with my life?" I asked myself while making my way toward the flea's bedroom. He was sleeping so soundly. For the first time in my life I actually didn't want to kill him.

"Sh-shizu-chan..." he mumbled in his sleep. He took my name in his sleep. Is he dreaming about me? Why is he dreaming about me? "Shizu-chan...I.." he mumbled once more. I sat down on the edge of the bed next to him and listened. "I..." he tried to speak. You what? "L..lo.." he mumbled. "For cryin out loud flea, spit it out!" I whispered/screamed in impatience. Just then his crimson red eyes fluttered open. He looked around in a daze and his eyes widened for a while when he looked towards me.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked in confusion as he stared at me with a blank expression. He immediately shook his head and looked away. I could tell he was blushing. It was kinda cute though. To see him blush like that. He calmed down after a couple of seconds then looked at me with a brief expression. "What's up?" He asked. " The ceiling." I replied. He face palmed and looked at me with an annoyed expression. Well what else is supposed to be up!? I don't get it! I ignored the urge to ask him what part of my answer annoyed him and spoke. "What were you dreaming about?" He blushed once more and looked away. "N-none of your business!" He defended. I grabbed his shoulders making him face me. "It is my business. You took my name in your sleep." I stated. I blushed even more if possible and tried to struggle out of my grip, which of course, he failed to do so. "I-I wasn't!" He shouted. "Yes you were! I heard it! What were you going to say!?" I asked out of worry but it came out as if I were furious. He stopped struggling and started to breath heavily. I let go of him and watched as he slid down to the ground gripping his hair.

"Shizuo! Go away! Leave me alone I beg of you!" He almost screamed. I crouched down in front of him. "I'm not going anywhere flea, I'm staying right here until you're all better you understand?" I spoke softly while placing a hand on his pale cheek. He just shook his head and slapped my hand away. "Y-You don't understand! If you d-don't get away from m-me then I'll..!" He stuttered. "Then you'll what?" I asked in a calm tone. But inside, I was panicking. "S-stay....away...!" The informant repeated while shaking. I went back a little. "Izaya?" I asked in a quiet tone. Tears started streaming down his pale cheeks and the grip on his hair tightened.

"If any further pressure gets applied on him...he...might lose it." Shinra's words rang in my mind. "No...izaya...!" I quickly rushed over to him and cupped his face with my hands. His eyes were shut tightly and the tears just wouldn't stop. My chest hurts. I can't see him this way. Without thinking, I leaned in and connected my lips with his. I didn't know what I was doing at the moment but I felt the need to. He slowly stopped shaking and opened his beautiful eyes. They looked shocked at first but slowly started to close as I slid my tongue in his mouth, exploring every inch of it. He slowly started to kiss back then soon realized he didn't know how to. I almost chuckled in between the kiss. That was cute. Too cute.

We pulled away soon enough when the need for air became too much. I panted and looked over to him. The sight was just unbearable. His half-lidded crimson red eyes. Pale white skin. His jet black hair in a cute mess. His cheeks tainted with a deep shade of red and a string of saliva still connecting out tongues. He soon snapped out of his daze and gave me a shocked expression. "...w-why...?" He barely managed to say. I felt myself blush cause I didn't know WHY either. So, I just answered with whatever came up in my mind. "Because I felt like it..." I spoke shamelessly. He blushed even more and looked away giving a slight nod. Ugh! Now I need a check-up at shinra's!

-----------------------------------------------------