Result

-------------------------------------------------
Izaya's pov:

"Alright izaya-kun. Answer me this, Is there something that's been bothering you for the past few days?" Shinra asked. I sighed. "Yea. There is." I answered in a quiet tone. He nodded and wrote it down. "How exactly have you been feeling?" He looked up from his clipboard. "W-well...I don't know...uh, down I guess..." I answered rubbing the back of my neck. "What's been making you feel so down lately?" He gave a worried look.

Why do I have to answer these questions in front of shizu-chan!? I sighed and answered the question anyway. "I guess I regret what I did in the past. I...I thought I could live with the fact that almost all of humanity hated me but...I can't stand It anymore...! I never thought that the feeling would start eating me up from inside and I'd end up l-like t-this...!" I shook as I spoke and tried to hold back my tears. "End up like what?" Shinra asked unsure of what I was saying.

I rolled up the sleeves of my shirt and revealed the half bloody half dried cuts that I had been making for the past few weeks. I saw his eyes widen at this. After a good 2.5 minutes of staring in shock, he cleared his throat and wrote something down on his clipboard.

"A-a few more questions and then you're free, izaya..." He flipped some pages then looked back towards me. "How do you feel about your past? Surely your past has some treasured memories for you to remember." He asked with a small smile. I looked away. " there aren't any good memories. I don't want to remember." I answered silently. I hate my past.

"Alright. What about your parents?" He asked. I shook and the name of my parents. "Any precious moments you remember having with your parents?" He smiled. "No I don't! Those are memories that I tend to forget! All my father ever did was abuse me! Every Time I failed to meet his expectations, he'd beat me up! Whenever I'd try to pull myself up he'd push me back down! All my mother ever did was torture me. She'd give my sisters love, care and protection and ignore me leaving me all by myself! All alone to face my fears. All alone to deal with my problems...I hate them. I hate my parents!" I spoke as the tears finally rolled down my cheeks.

"Alright izaya. We're done now. Calm yourself Down and I'll get you some water, okay?" Shinra asked putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded wiping the tears away. I gave a glance over to shizu-chan who was sitting there wide-eyed the whole time. Great. Now I have another reason to be upset about. The monster of ikebokuro knows my dark past.

I just wanna crawl into a hole and stay there forever! "Here, izaya-kun! Drink up~" shinra said in his usual happy-go-lucky tone. I took the glass from his hands and drank. I saw him sit down on the sofa and do some calculations. "Alright izaya-kun, the thing is that you're going through a very dangerous stage of depression. It basically involves crying, devastation , cutting yourself and worst of all suicidal thoughts and attempts. I can't have you being all alone by yourself izaya-kun. Someone is gonna have to take care of you until you get out of this depression. Do you have anyone in mind?"

He asked. I sighed and shook my head. "No. Everyone hates me. Who's gonna do that. I-I'm fine on my own-" "I'll do it." Shizuo Interrupted me and spoke. "What?" Both me and shinra questioned looking at him. "He's my nemesis. It's my job to take care of him." He said while picking me up. "P-put me down you maniac! As my nemesis you're supposed to destroy me, not take care of me!!"

I shouted as he started walking towards the front door. "Shizuo! Do you hear me!?Put me Down!!!-" shut up flea. You're pissing me off. I want you to get all better soon so I can beat you up again, alright?" The bartender spoke in an unusual Kind tone. I sighed and gave in. He's not gonna listen anyway. "...alright..."

--------------------------------------------------------------