Are you back

------------------------

I woke up to the sound of clicking. It wasn't loud but man was it disturbing. I yawned and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes. Looking to my side I noticed izaya was missing. Maybe he was making breakfast. I slowly got out of bed and made my downstairs towards the kitchen. I was a little surprised when I didn't find him there. I looked around the lounge and even the bathroom, still no sign of him. This worried me. Where could he have possibly gone.

"Izaya!" I called out. Before I could worry any further he spoke up. "I'm here shizu-chan." The raven suddenly hugged me from behind. I sighed with relief and turned around. He released me and adjusted his glasses. "When did you get those?" I asked with confusion. He smiled and made his way to his office, I followed. "I thought I might need them." He smirked and sat back in his chair, typing away on his computer. I sat down on a nearby sofa and made a confused face. "What...are you doin?" I asked.

He let out a little laugh and gave me a smirk. "What I love to do the most~" he smiled. I immediately understood. He was gathering info. A million chat sites were opened up on his computer. It took a few minutes but a smile finally appeared on my face. He's back. Back to his normal self. I got up and hugged his shoulders from behind. He pecked my cheek and smiled. "I love you." I lovingly ruffled his hair and left to make breakfast. Seeing izaya back to his normal self really soothed me. I'd never been happier.

"Oh and I taught that underground doctor a good lesson!" He shouted from the other room. A small laugh escaped my lips. Okay, he's defiantly back to normal. I quickly cooked up two omelettes and took one plate to his office with a cup of coffee.  He grinned and held up two pictures in front of me. They were...wedding dresses? "Which one would suit you the most? I think the one with the frills!" He smirked. I twitched after a very long time.

"Excuse me? I think the only one wearing a dress around here should be you! Look at you're figure!" I shouted. "Oh shizu-chan I'm flattered~ but I think the one with the frills would really suit you~!" He laughed. "Why you little...!" I tackled him to the ground and started nip at his neck. "Ay! Quit that!" He laughed. We continued our little war until we both got exhausted. "5 year old." I muttered. "Pig." He muttered back but soon smiled and kissed my cheek. "I love you~ protozoan~" he laughed. I made an annoyed face but replied anyway. "Love you too flea."

--------------------------------