Save me

------------------------------------

Izaya's pov:

It's dark. I'm cold. I don't know where i am. I'm scared. I struggled trying to slip the blindfold off since my hands were tied tight behind my back. How disgraceful. "Stop struggling, nuisance." A deep voice echoed. Great. Just how many people are in Involved in this? What do they even want from me? When did I ever do anything to harm Shinra? Why was he involved in this kidnap? "I got the stuff, let's make this quick." Another voice spoke.

What stuff? What kind of stuff? "I figured he should die a painful death." Another voice spoke. Okay, now I'm terrified!! Are they talking about me!? "Hey now! I specifically told you two to make it quick! There's no need to torture him." I recognized that voice immediately. It was Shinra. They're all planning to kill me. This is horrifying. Shizu-chan I'm scared! Please Save me!

I could feel one of the men tightly clutching my hair from the back. "Nah. I'd rather make this slow and painful. After all, he himself ain't less than a murderer. We're doing the world a favor." The man with a deep voice spoke. Then I felt I cold yet sharp object near my throat. Tears started to spill from my eyes. "Aww look, the fucker's cryin~" another man spat. I was scared out of my mind. I couldn't see anything. I couldn't do anything. Shizu-chan! I need you!! "BACK OFF PUNK!!" The voice of my hero echoed.

The man clutching my hair suddenly went limp and the sharp object dropped to the ground. Shizu-chan...he's here. "Shizuo stay out of this! Don't you get it!? This is a major chance to eliminate the biggest threat to shijuku and ikebokuro! It has to be done!!" I could hear Shinra shout. "He's not like that anymore! He's changed. Everyone deserves a second chance!!" The bartender yelled back.

Oh. So that's it. That's why they're all out to kill me. I can't believe I forgot such an important aspect of my life. My job. My life. My inhumanity. All left forgotten because I thought I had finally found happiness. But karma won't allow that, huh? All my thoughts were thrown aside when a sharp piercing pain went through my stomach. I think...I think I just got stabbed. "Izaya!" I could hear the bartender scream. "THAT DOES IT!! ILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!"

No shizu-chan! I could hear loud thrashes and noises. Then the screams of the men that were once mocking me. Stop it! Stop it shizu-chan! I wanted him to stop so badly but I couldn't possibly say anything with such a deep stab in my stomach. It was to painful too speak! After about 10 minutes, all the noises suddenly stopped. My heart began to race. What's happening now!? I suddenly felt like I was being picked up. I realized it was shizu-chan when his warmth came in contact with my skin. "Were heading home." He spoke in a low tone. He didn't take my blindfold off. This deeply disturbed me. Something's not right.

-----------------------------