Truth or dare

-----------------------------------------

Shizuo's pov:

"Ugh! Don't you have to go to work!?" Shouted the raven in annoyance. "No. i took a leave and it shouldn't be bothering you."I replied back sternly. He sighed and rolled around on his bed in annoyance. "Shizu-chaaaaan!" He whined like a 5 year old. "What now!?" I shouted back. "I'm booooooored!!! Can't we do something?" He asked while playing with his hair a little. "And what exactly are we supposed to do together?" I asked not once shifting my eyes away from the book i wasn't really concentrated on. "Hmm...ah! A game of truth or dare?" He asked with a hint of excitement in his voice. God he sounded cute! "Truth or dare? That game never leads to anything good." I groaned. "Come oooooooonnnnn!!!" He whined once more. Damn he's annoying the shit out of me!!

"Fine! Go get a fucking bottle and get this over with so I can read my fucking book!!" I barked at him aggressively. "Bottle? Shizu-chan you're so old fashioned. It's installed in my phone." He sighed and got up heading towards the door, he stopped and looked back at me. "Oh, and for the record shizu-chan, you've been reading that book upside-down the entire time you had it. If it's that interesting, why not flip it around and actually read something?" He smirked. I literally face-palmed myself  the moment he left. Godamnitt! There's something wrong with me man!

He came back a short while later with his phone and typed our names in it. "Okay, me first. Shake the phone and see who's name it lands on. Then press the truth or dare button and proceed with the statement." He explained rather seriously. I sighed and nodded grabbing his phone, shaking it gently. Lucky for me, it stopped on izaya's name. "Alright flee, truth or dare?" I asked disinterested. He thought for a moment."hmm...dare me~" he grinned.Damn he's annoying as fuck! "Wipe that grin off your face! I dare you to roam around outside of your apartment and ask a random person for a hug." I spoke. He gave me a blank expression for a minute then sighed in frustration. "Really? Is that the best you can do?" He smiled. I smiled back just as much, because i knew it could ruin his reputation. He got up and made his way outside. Not many people were out at this time and I honestly didn't care. I watched with disbelief as the informant walked up to some random girl and asked her for a hug. And to my surprise, she agreed. Both of them hugged for what seemed like an eternity to me and my blood suddenly began to boil. I couldn't stand it anymore and literally dragged the flea back into the apartment.

"Geez! What was that all about!?" He snapped. "You were taking so much goddamn time that I just had to butt in." I snapped back. He huffed and looked away, sitting down and grabbing his phone, shaking it violently. He looked down at the screen and smirked. "You're turn shizu-chan~ truth or dare?" He asked. I sighed.
" truth." I spoke, knowing the flees dares could result in a huge loss for me. " truth? You're no fun." He pouted. I almost laughed at how adorable he was acting. But I didn't let it show. "Alright then. Who did you have your first kiss with?" He smiled as wide as possible.

I felt the heat start to rise up to my face. How the fuck am I suppose to tell him that HE was my first! " I'm waiting~" he sang. I cleared my throats and began to speak. "...you..." I spoke but it came out as a whisper. "Eh? What? What did you say?" He gave me a confused look. " YOU! You were the first person I kissed!!" I shouted. Just then a light shade of red covered his cheeks and he looked away. "O-oh." He answered nervously. I sighed snatching the phone out of his hands and shaking it rather violently. It stopped on the informants name. "Truth or dare?" I asked not wanting to play any further. He refused to look at me and spoke "dare." Well this has become extremely awkward.

"I dare you to... wear that pikachu outfit outfit for the next 5 minutes." I smirked. He looked at me with eyes of  disbelief and shot an annoyed yet frustrated glare. "Shizu-chan! Why do you even have this!" "Less talking. More changing." I gave him a shut-up call. He sighed and went into the other room to change. After a 3 whole minutes of  nothing but silence, the door slowly opened, revealing a sight that was probably irresistible for me at this point. The flea was blushing and trying his best to avoid my gaze. The pikachu outfit making him look undeniably huggable and irresistible. He slowly sat down and snatched the phone away from my hands with a glare. He shook it roughly and sighed when he looked at the screen. " Truth or dare shizuo?" He grumbled. I could tell he was pissed.

" dare me, Pokémon." I laughed. He almost threw the phone at my head at this point. "I dare you to...hmm..." he thought deeply. Then a very uncomfortable smirk appeared on his face indicating that this could possibly be the last dare of my life. "I dare you to kiss me and not ask for an explanation." He spoke. My mind began to stop processing for a minute until I realized what he just said. "What?" I asked, thinking maybe I misheard him. "Kiss me. And don't ask me why." He repeated once more. "WHY!?" I shouted in frustration. "Because its a dare!" He snapped. Isn't this even the tiniest bit awkward for him!?

I sighed for the tenth time today and leaned in closer to his face. He shut his eyes tightly and waited. Cute. I leaned in even closer finally closing the gap between our lips. Once again I felt his soft lips against mine. He slowly started to kiss back trying his best to mirror my moves. I gently pulled him onto my lap and rested my hands on his slender hips. He slid his arms around my neck and allowed me to slip my tongue into his mouth. The so called 'kiss' soon turned into a make-out session. After about 2 whole minutes of pure bliss, he soon pulled away for air. We were both panting like crazy. I looked over to him and a nose-bleed almost made its way through my system. Without any more hesitation I pulled him in for another kiss, a bit rough this time. His eyes widened in shock, but closed soon enough. This is getting dangerous. I can't stop.

---------------------------------------------------