006: yarrow

西洋鋸草spring

西洋鋸草
spring

Jungkook groaned as he walked out of the house one morning, rubbing his stomach. It had been feeling rather upset for most of the morning, which the male put down to the fish he'd eaten the previous night before. Something must have been wrong with it; there weren't a lot of other explanations for his sudden sickness. Unless he'd just gotten a bug.

He walked slowly to the flower shop, hoping the fresh air would help settle his stomach. It seemed to be working ― at the very least the cherry blossoms that lined the streets distracted him from it. The cherry blossoms in Spring generally brought more tourists to Korea, and he could notice some of them taking photos of the flowers. Jungkook caught himself staring a few times, listening to them chatter in a language he only understood in snippets.

Eventually he reached the flower shop, pleased to discover Taehyung had beat him there that morning. The older male looked like he was napping at the counter, resting over it in an unconscious sort of state. He didn't even look up when the doorbell rung. Tiptoeing, Jungkook crept past his sleeping co-worker. He then paused, stopping when he saw Taehyung's face. The effeminate male was indeed asleep, his lips parted slightly as he snored softly. His lilac hair fell over his face messily. The younger male admired him for a few minutes, before catching himself and rushing off into the back room.

Seokjin arrived to work late that day. By the time he entered the shop, Taehyung had woken up and the pair had been sitting around for a while. They'd gotten one customer, but she'd been easily satisfied with a bouquet of roses. Other than that it had been an easy morning. The older male had explained in that time that he'd been up all night ― he'd been binging on a tv series he fell behind on and before he knew it it was three in the morning. The dark shadows forming under his eyes were all that remained as evidence, however, as he soon returned to his energetic self.

Their boss eventually came with a basket on his arm and the scent of the bakery clinging to him. It was no mystery where he'd been ― if that hadn't been evidence enough then the smile on his lips and light blush on his cheeks definitely was. He always arrived in that state when he'd been visiting the mystery baker.

"I brought morning tea, unless you're not hungry." Seokjin said as he placed the basket down on the counter, pulling the tea towel that was covering it back. Underneath lay three scrolls which were still steaming. Everyone's mouths instantly started salivating at the smell and sight of them. The eldest grabbed one first, before gesturing for the others to take their own. Jungkook grabbed a chocolate one and Taehyung's was unidentifiable due to the white powder that coated it. The powder dusted his lips and fell down his shirt when he ate it.

A quiet moan escaped the lilac-haired male's lips as he ate the scroll. The noise surprised the younger, whose eyes widened as he timidly nibbled at his own. He still didn't entirely trust his stomach and didn't want to risk upsetting it again.