007: anemone

アネモネspring

アネモネ
spring

"I'm so hungry, I could eat a... whole all you-can-eat buffet." Taehyung announced as he entered the store. A month had passed since the food poisoning incident and the younger had been wary around fish since. Not much had changed between the pair after they'd fallen asleep in Jungkook's bed, except maybe they'd grown a little closer.

"You'd get fat." Jungkook pointed out.

"Yeah, but I think I'd be the cute sort of fat," the older male mused as he took his place beside Jungkook. "You know, the sort that just rolls around the place? Besides, you'd still like me, wouldn't you?"

The younger male chuckled as Taehyung nudged him, nodding his head. "Sure, of course."

"Hey, you're pretty muscly." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm. He squeezed it, feeling the muscles underneath his fingers. "Do you work out?"

"I used to, a lot. I haven't been able to recently, but sometimes I still go running in the morning. When I'm not too tired."

"Oh, that's so cool. I should work out; maybe it'll make my arms bigger. Look." Taehyung pulled his sleeves up, revealing his tiny arms. He grabbed Jungkook's hand and made him touch them. His arms were soft, flustering Jungkook a little. "See, they're not like yours at all. You're all muscly and strong and I'm justー tiny."

Their touching was interrupted by a customer entering the shop. She walked up to the counter, not even looking at any of the flowers. The two florist watched her in uncertainty, already not liking her. She glanced at Taehyung, obviously taking in his dyed hair and overall appearance. Jungkook suspected she probably thought he was a girl.

"The person I'd previously hired for the decorations at my wedding has fallen through, so my sister recommended this place. Do you just do flowers or are you able to handle most of the decorations?" Their mild dislike immediately increased at her tone. She looked down at the two men, impatiently huffing as she awaited their response.

"We specialise in flowers but yeah, we can handle more than just that." Taehyung responded, a friendly smile on his lips despite his current feelings towards the woman. Her eyes widened at the sound of his voice, confirming the younger's supicions. "You'll have to organise meeting times with our boss and all that. How long do we have until the wedding?"

"Four weeks. I know it's not long, it's made it hard for me to find a replacement, but like I said the previous people fell through. You won't back out part way through, will you?"

"You have our promise that if we accept your job, we won't quit until the job is done." The lilac-haired male assured her.