Chapter- 24 Take Bull By Horns

Alkira's pov -

Finally.

It was the day.

The one that I have been waiting for.

Red Moon.

Most people become nervous when their special day arrives. They get excited if it is a good thing or anxious if not.

But I am not one of them I belong to other categories.

I was calm. Calm as a saint during his meditation.

I was preparing myself for this day and I would not ruin it with my supposed nerves.

But unlike me, the rest of them were freaking out and frankly saying much loudly.

Especially Ana and James, who were continuously bickering for me not to go there.

They even involved Rose and Adam in their shenanigans. They kept following me throughout the day with their wide eyes and pouty lips, like some lost puppies.

And you know what's more?

Right now I am standing in the middle of the door for the past 30 minutes. I haven't moved an inch from where I am standing. The reason for my sudden immobility is attached to my legs.

Rose and Adam.

They were gripping each leg with such fervor as if their life depended on it. They were clinging to my legs like a vine around a tree.

If they continued with their antics soon I was going to collapse on the floor as my legs started to tingle.

I craned my neck to look over my shoulder. The car was parked at five feet distance from the door.

If only I could move somehow.

They have thrown my way the most ridiculous reasons to stop me from going to the meeting. I can't even make a head or tail with some of it.

Starting with sensible things to utter rubbish.

"Kira, you are not alpha... at least not now so no need to go there."

I know that which is why I am going to confirm if my cover is blown or not.

"Dear, there is no need for you to hurry, take your time you just recovered from that horrible attack and facing your mate."

That was more than three months before. I am healthy as a horse.

"You will be seeing him there. You are not ready."

I am specifically going to see him. I have to keep an eye on him to figure out his next move. I am ready to face him.

"You have to go shopping with me. I need a new dress for my date with Daimen."

Shopping with me! Not going to happen. I can't differentiate between baby pink and fuchsia pink. I didn't even know that there was another type of pink!

"I read your horoscope for today it said to remain in the pack house."

Horoscope! Who believes in that? They are not written by witches hence most of the time they are wrong.

"I watched the weather forecast it said it will rain today. So no going outside you can catch a cold."

Weather forecast! Cold! I am a freaking werewolf! Strong immunity!

"I am afraid to stay alone in the pack house."

Says the head of my warriors!!! Moreover, How can anyone be alone in a Pack house, it is always swarming with people.