Chapter- 33 His Intensions

Sorry for the long wait and thank you for supporting me...

This chapter is dedicated to...

@aleyalice
@msbaby1968

Thank you so much for commenting on my previous chapter...

I hope you all enjoy this one too...

Zen's pov-

Dammit...

I destroyed my room again.

'Lora!'

I bellowed from my room. I don't have patience for this shit. So, once again, I shouted for my omega to come and clean this mess.

'Lora! Come here... and clean my room.'

Before I could shout again I heard hurried footsteps coming from the corridor and a few seconds later a timid creature stood in front of me.

I hate cowards.

But I also loved it when they were at my mercy.

'I want this room to be in pristine condition before I return.'

I sneered at her and was satisfied to hear her whimper and broken yes. Shoving her out of my way I stepped out of my room.

I heard another whimper. This one was filled with pain. Probably she fell on the glass and cut herself. Well, I don't care if she gets injured or not.

She can fucking die for the moon's sake. But my room better be cleaned before I come back... Otherwise, she won't be spared.

I saw the opened window and approached it with quick steps.

Without thinking about it I jumped out of it and morphed into my wolf midair...

I did a few flips and landed perfectly on my paws. I stopped for a second to admire the view. The girls were drooling at the site of my wolf and the show that I just put up for them. I loved showing my power. I was an exhibitionist.

'But your latest show was a failure.'

My wolf whispered and just like that my good mood was ruined.

I let out a groan and ran toward the woods. My mind kept rewinding the words that my messenger told me. They were the proof that she has indeed marked someone.

Someone other than me.

I hadn't believed it when I felt an ache growing in my chest.

My wolf was telling me that something was wrong but I told him to shut up and wait for a while as we would be seeing our mate soon.

But when the messenger came and told me that only Part 1 of the plan was successful.

They had failed at Part 2...The most important part of my plan.

They were not able to capture Alkira and the bad news didn't finish there. There was more. They told me that she has marked someone else...After hearing that my wolf's control snapped.

He completely lost it... and then thrashed my room.

I ran farther into the forest. My chest still ached...A stubble reminder that she had chosen another.

My wolf was going crazy and he was snapping at me.

Blaming me... coz if she hadn't found me kissing and fondling some other girl then she might not have marked someone else.

'It must be a mistake.'

I shouted back at my wolf.

He became quiet for a while and I started to tell him my theory. According to my information...she was trying to save some alpha and was in a heated frenzy...in order to save him... she bit her...

So, that means she marked him by mistake... and she didn't even know it as she is still unconscious. Seeing things from my perspective calmed my wolf.

But he wasn't settled completely. With a sneer, he told me to make a new plan as he would not let his mate go this time. I agreed with him whole heartily and he retracted his claws. Since she came back he was entranced by her. I too noticed many changes in her character.

Like my wolf, I was also enraptured by her power. I wanted her as my mate and Luna.

I wanted her power that would only come to me when she mates with me.

I knew her secret legacy.

I still remember that day.

We were planning to attack my pack so that he (Alkira's uncle) can gain the pack which was rightfully his and I can gain a new status. When he asked me if I wanted to keep my mate alive I declined.

Coz why would I want a mate who can't even shift?

She was of no use to me. She wasn't the eldest so even after marrying her I couldn't become alpha. Hence I accepted his offer to help him kill my alpha and his son. So he could be the new alpha and me...His new beta. I thought he would be happy to get rid of all the alpha family.

But he shouted at me and told me that I was an idiot for thinking her weak. He didn't explain further but told me that she was not to be harmed. I said okay and let the matter rest... but secretly I went behind his back. I saw her crossing the river to save herself from the rogues.

I took out my silver knife and threw it at her, with all the force I could muster.

I didn't know then that it was the biggest mistake I made. Coz later on I accidentally find out about her legacy. I cursed myself for killing her. Coz if she would have been alive then after mating with her I had become more powerful.

I would have gotten all her powers that were hidden... only to be awakened after a claim. So when she came back I was shocked at first.

Her appearance has changed.

She looked hot... sexy... and so damn hot...

My wolf was lusting for her the instant my eyes landed on her delicious body. He wanted to mark her and mate with her. I too wanted to fuck her and was debating on marking... when suddenly her secret came to my mind.

It was then that I decided to make her my Luna So that I became more powerful.

When she woke up and we talked I realized that I had two advantages...

One: She was still in love with me.

Two: She still knew nothing about her secret.

It strengthened my resolve and I started making plans to accomplish it. It was a minor setback when she caught me with someone else. I cheated on her in the past too and was never caught but this time I slipped. It wasn't even started by me.

Sheba came out of nowhere, wearing skimpy clothes, and kissed me...

How could I resist that... I was so absorbed in it that I didn't hear when she came into the kitchen...

So I made this plan...First the attack and next to capture her when she was at her weakest. I would save her and in return, she will forgive me for my little slip-up.

But they messed up.

Now I have to think of something else...And soon...because I can't let her figure out her legacy. It is time to step up the game.

Wait for me, Ira...

You will be mine. Soon...