Chapter- 39 The talk

This chapter is dedicated to rain841 and rovamwere.

Thank you so much, guys.

Alkira's pov-

A day before if anyone had told me that I would be having dinner with my brother then I would have punched that person in the face for opening old wounds.

But right now I was exactly doing that.

All of us were sitting around the dining table talking... eating... laughing.

My brother was telling them about our childhood... He was looking slightly better.

It was hard for me to believe that he was alive for all these years.

I still think that all of this is one happy dream and anytime now I will be waking up... In a world where I will be alone again.

Feeling warmth on my hand I looked down and then up to his face.

My brother was holding my hand and giving me his 'I-am-here-and-this-is-real' smile.

'Kira... This is not a dream... you can relax... coz I am not going anywhere. You are here and so is my mate.' Saying that he got busy chatting with his newfound family.

This is another thing that I am finding hard to believe.

My brother was Xavier's mate!I am happy that both of them found each other.

I knew my brother was attracted to boys so it was easy to picture him with other guys... but I never knew that Xavier too liked men.

We have talked about various things and never once did he tell me about that. There must be something and I need to talk it out. I looked around and saw that my brother was feeding Xavier.

Domi looked in his element while Xavier's cheeks were tinted.... pink.

Oh my god!

He was blushing...

They looked perfect together.

I have to talk with Xavier... I want to know why he never told me that he likes guys and what he think about my brother.

It is clear as day that both of them have accepted each other.

What I want to know... if there is any but between them...

I know he is my elder brother and he should be the one to grill my boyfriend... which he did... as soon as he came to know about Keith being my second chance mate.

He asked him questions that I get embarrassed even thinking about.

When I asked Samuel to stop him...He said nothing.

He got a free pass because... He was merely playing his protective big brother role!

Now this will be payback. I am his little sister and I too have the right to have a talk with his mate. Poor Xavier.

It will be fun...

Clearing my throat I stood up. I had finished dinner and eaten my dessert too. So they can't stop me from talking with my brother's mate.

'Xavier... I want to talk with you.' I said with as much seriousness as I could. Looking at him and then at my brother and again at him to make my message very clear.

Everyone understood what we will be talking about.

My brother was looking a bit worried and he looked at Samuel and Helen for help but nobody said anything to stop him from following me to my office.