Chapter- 30 Awake

Thank you for the follow dear ones...

CrazyhotlegzPatyeReynosaSeptiplierAwayz23NY_roseRicha_resaspiralundvampire

For the votes and continuous support from you people... your vote of confidence helps me write more...

sheri16SydneyBoulterParisHavenntrinityroxas12hajersaga

Thank you... xoxo

Alkira's pov-

I was in heaven.

Everything felt wonderful.

I was in a state where I was sleeping and knew about it too.

I wanted to get up but something was telling me to wait a little longer.

'When will she wake up?'

The voice was crystal clear laced with worry. I knew instantly that it belonged to Alpha Samuel.

'When her body will be ready' murmured another voice.

This I was not sure about.

'How is that rogue doing, doctor?'

'For a human, his body is recovering pretty quickly.' The doctor said with little astonishment.

'I am not surprised as he was treated by Kira. She is an amazing healer.' He said proudly.

My heart swelled with love by his declaration.

'Indeed, she is. But I am too a bit fazed as to why isn't she waking up. Her wounds have healed. Maybe her wolf is still weak.'

'She does not have her wolf.' This is what we normally tell outsiders to avoid suspicion.

'What does that mean?' my heart did not think of him as an outsider, but Alpha does not know that.

At his voice, my heart skipped a beat.

Keith is here.

'She has a recessive wolf.' Alpha said in an even tone, giving nothing away. He knows it is my secret to tell and he will keep it safe.

Mt heart sank a bit when I didn't hear his response to this revelation.

He does not want a weak Luna as the absence of a wolf makes us look weaker in front of others.

'She is my mate and future Luna of my pack. I also know that she is strong-willed and possesses a heart of gold. Her absence of wolf does not matter to me.'

He accepted me... yay!!!

'But her mate-'.

'I know about him and I also bear her mark. So that makes her mine.'

Alpha was cut off by Keith mid-sentence. It is very rude to cut another alpha during his say but I understand that he didn't want to reveal such personal detail in front of a stranger aka doctor. I think Alpha too understood his way of thinking as he agreed with him.

'How are your injuries alpha, Keith?'

'Wound has closed up nicely but I still feel a pinch of pain whenever I breathe heavily, Doctor Hastings'.