seventeen

Jenna's POV

"Are you sure you have everything?" I questioned the boy standing in the middle of the bedroom, his suitcase sitting next to him for any last minute decisions.

"...Yes" he hesitated, Still circling the room to scan everything in possible eye sight

"Are you sure? Toothbrush? Phone charger? Your supplements?"

"I've got them all, I feel like I'm missing something though" Tyler dragged on, his finger pressed against his bottom lip as he dawned in thought. "Oh!"

"What? What is it?"

"My glasses!"

"Since when do you wear glasses!" I snorted

"Since I was a teenager, thankyou" he smirked, pinching the tip of my nose as he went to his bedside table, pulling out the drawer to reveal the large spectacles.

"How come I've never seen these glasses, hm?"

"Because I usually only wear them when I'm reading or writing for a long period of time, and you haven't seen me write yet" he explained, tucking the case in the side zipper. "I think that's it"

"I'd hope so, you've got half the house in that bag" I giggled

"Do not" he shook his head with a smile, passing me to exit the bedroom.

--

The venue was a fair good size, long but lacked width. It was a peculiar shape, not one I'd really seen before, well, I never really went to concerts before I met Tyler, so I wouldn't know. The boys were messing around on stage as per usual, Josh mostly having his hands free as someone else checked his drums during set up. I sat at the back, looking over at the pit that will soon be filled with people. The ground was cold and hard, but I'd rather curl up in a ball in the floor and embrace their sound instead of leaning back in a badly made chair. Tyler would occasionally look up and meet my gaze, smiling as he somewhat reassured himself of my presence.

Time surpassed quite fast, Tatum soon making her grand entrance, letting everyone know she was in the building. I found her and I were becoming more and more close, even Tyler's sister, Madison, becoming interested in a friendship. I was never used to so many people actually wanting to get to know me, and it was definitely nice.

"Hey girly" Tatum smiled, bumping her bag against my hip, "seeing it's your first night by yourself tonight, maybe we can do a little sleepover"

"That'd actually be quite nice, I didn't know what I'd do" I sighed, still looking up at the soundcheck that was almost completed. Doors opened in about half an hour at this point, the time only being around six. I was already exhausted.

"We can watch movies and just talk, I didn't really want you being alone tonight" Tatum added, "we can even pull out the mattresses and put it in the living room!"

She always somehow made a simple interaction so much more enjoyable, I was already excited to see what she could come up with. I smiled back at her, wrapping my arms around to squeeze her shoulder lightly.

Tonight, I was going to see the sparkle in Tyler's eye come into reality, but I was going to lose him for a little bit. And deep down, I really wasn't ready.

--

Tatum and I were welcomed to stand in the area between barricade and stage, our views pretty clear of the boys. The show was amazing, and I got to talk to some extraordinary fans that had been supporting them since the beginning. Tyler would quickly look over at me, his lip curving up on the side sneakily before he tried getting back into character. It was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen, especially when he tried to portray something perfectly.

Once we got back stage, I felt my body wanting rest almost immediately, my eyes fluttering shut even whilst I was standing up.

"Bella?" I heard an unforgettable voice stun me

"Oh hey! Sorry, you did amazing out there!" I tried to get excited for him, but honestly, I was literally too exhausted to even speak. It was the greatest thing I had ever seen, seeing Tyler like that was something I could never get enough of, but something was going on inside my body that i couldn't control, it was as if someone had pulled out the plug and I was a slowing down ceiling fan.

"You don't look so good" Tyler replied concerned, his eyebrows furrowed as he wrapped his sweaty arms around me. I didn't care that his touch was slightly gross at the moment, I wanted to get as much feeling from him as I could before he left.

"I'm really tired, I'm fine though, really" I tried to give him a smile, his face not believing me.

"Where's Tatum, you're going home to go to bed" he said seriously, his worry making me feel too selfish for my own good

"No No! You don't leave for another hour! I want to spend as much time with you as possible" I shrieked

"Me too Jen, but you look like you're going to pass out at any time, and I don't want you to hurt yourself" he looked over at me, his hazelnut cocoa eyes melted with care met mine

"I'll be fine Ty, please"

"I'm sorry Bella, you need to sleep"

A/N

All of this will have a meaning I promise

So Tyler is finally off, hopefully it won't be too boring with them separated

I went to a tøp meetup today! Aka just going into the city to see my frens and play ukulele in the park haha

Anyways, I haven't been feeling so good past few days, I'm currently trying to sort myself out by writing and listening to to self titled, it relaxes me yknow.

~ Viella