thirty two

Jenna's POV

I could never possibly get used to the feeling of holding Tyler's hand, the euphoria it gave me always feeling somewhat new and exciting. It sounds a bit lame, but I can't help but overreact. It was still so cold, my weak body always prone to the low temperature. As Tyler and I walked hand in hand, we admired the Christmas decorations in different stores, stopping every now and then to look inside a window. We didn't really know what we were doing, just wanted to be in each other's company.

It wasn't only us though, Debby finally being free to join us for something, so we had to invite Josh. Look at it as a double date of some sort, seeing that Josh was practically drooling over her. I think Debby liked the admiration, her cheeks flushing every time he said something remotely kind to her. The mission of today was to find Josh's mom a Christmas gift, but we all knew we would come out with something different.

"I would give my mom the world if I could, I can't possibly choose something" Josh sighed, Debby giggling at his stress.

"How about I take you to one of my favourite shops, we can find something there" Debby smiled, Josh looking over to get an approving look from Tyler. I think he wanted the alone time, somewhat being what we need.

"They're cute" he commented as soon as they were both out of hearing.

"Not as cute as you" I cooed, squeezing his fingers lightly. He chuckled at the comment, looking down as I poked his nose.

"Do you know how perfect you are?" He smiled, my cheeks burning up.

"What are you getting me for Christmas?" I joked, both of us knowing that we didn't expect much from each other.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you" his nose screwed up

"You actually got me something?" I asked surprised, Tyler's chocolate eyes looking over at me once again.

"Of course I did" he smirked, "what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't get you a gift for Christmas"

"Your love is all I want" I hung off his arm, my head nuzzling into his bicep.

"Look at you, I remember back when you hated the cheesiness, now you're the queen of cheese" he laughed, my knuckles punching into his arm lightly.

"Shut up" I giggled, Tyler's arm wrapping around my waist to pull me closer. The mall wasn't very occupied of people, which was surprising, seeing it's usually packed with people searching for presents. We walked freely of others getting in our way, just us admiring with no trouble.

--

"I can't believe you insisted on buying me flowers" I let out an airy giggle, Tyler pulling me in as he leaned on the kitchen bench, placing his hands on my hips.

"You love flowers" he replied matter-of-fact, my eyes rolling

"Yeah, but I hate when you buy things for me, you don't need to do that"

"Shhh" he placed his finger on my lips, "I like buying you things, it makes me happy"

"But-"

I was quickly cut off my Tyler's lips against mine, my mouth forming into a smile as I bit his lip. He let out a breath before splitting, his eyes slowly gliding up to meet mine.

"Can I just kiss you, like, forever" Tyler chuckled

"Well you see Mr Joseph, you kind of have better things to do then be kissing me"

"But actually Ms Black, you are my number one priority"

"nerd" I giggled, placing my lips on his once again.

"You love it" he murmured, allowing his tongue to gain entrance. I couldn't help but feel in such bliss, I forgot where I was. Everything felt right, like all the puzzle pieces were forming where they were supposed to be.

My story was finally coming together

A/N

Ha

Haha

Next chapter is the last chapter

BUT

there will be a sequel, but idk when it'll be up cos I still need to edit the cover and all that jazz

Btw this chapter was very bad, I'm so sorry. Next chapter I'll make it up to you, I just made this as a filler

~ Viella