Ch.2 Missing Home

You looked up at the boy "sorry what was that?" You asked. You dazed off and completely didn't hear what he said. "I said I'm Calvin" Calvin repeated while he just swipped through his phone. "I'm y/n" you said. The teacher passed out the instructions. The assignment was to define all of the human parts and organs and label them in a poster board. Calvin put his phone away and looked at the paper "So this is the assignment" he stated while looking at the paper. You were in a pissed off mood you hated utah and you missed LA , you missed your family ,your friends, and your father. You got up to go get 2 health books one for Calvin and one for you. "I can't believe you're partners with calvin God I feel so bad for you" a red-haired girl said to you as she grabbed 2 books. "What's so wrong with that?" You asked "He's an asshole and a bully who always practically picks on everyone" the red-haired girl said to you as she walked away to her seat. You decided to ignore it and sat back dow. "How Is LA?" Calvin asked. You looked at him "It's pretty crowded and it's a big city" you stated you weren't really in the mood to talk. "Hey what did the cheap ugly version of Jessica Rabbit tell you?" He asked. "Who?" You gave him a confused look. "The red-haired girl what did she tell you I saw her staring at me" Calvin said. "Oh nothing she didn't say anything " you tried to lie by just flipping through the book. "Let me guess she said I'm an asshole a bully and all that Bullshit huh" Calvin said as he grabbed his notebook "yeah" you said. "I swear it's always that same shit with her" he let out a smile.

 "I swear it's always that same shit with her" he let out a smile

You actually thought he was a pretty cute and chill guy. You both worked on the assignment quietly. After a couple of minutes the silence was finally broken. "You don't really like it here huh?" Calvin asked while giving you a serious look. You nodded
"My mother doesn't want me near my father and she got a job here coincidence right" you said
"Why doesn't your mom want you near your dad?"
"My dad cheated on her 2 years ago and left. I learned to forgive and forget and I got over it after all he is my father."
"Yeah I understand" Calvin said as he turned to look at the window. It wasn't a sunny day anymore it was now a cloudy day. Both of you were quiet for the rest of the period you could tell calvin tried talking to you but you just ignored and did your work. The bell rang and you started to find your way to the rest of your classes. The day went by pretty slow and boring. You have never felt so alone in your life. As you walked home you decided to stop at the park you stopped by in the morning. You sat there thinking of how much your life has changed. You started to cry and you whispered to yourself "I miss home"