Ch.18 5 months

A/N: I hope you all you guys had a great Christmas with all of your friends and family and that you recieved lots of gifts, food, and love :D

      5 months went by...time flew. "Y/n are you going to prom?" Anna asked you as she put up some signs at the school. "I don't know maybe" you helped her with the pile of papers she was hanging up. "C'mon don't be such a boring person How long have you and Calvin been dating?" Anna grabbed another paper and stood on a stool. "5 months" you smiled and looked down. "awww so cute." Anna smiled at you. You helped her put up the rest of the signs. "Ill see you later okay" you hugged her goodbye and started heading to the lunch area. As you walked you saw Lisa walking your way. "Move bitch" she said as she bumped into you. There  was still tension between you and her but you ignored her. You saw calvin sitting on the floor next to Trish and her boyfriend derek. You looked at your phone and it was a text from Calvin.
Calvin: Babe where are you? btw I miss you❤
You smiled and kept walking Calvin looked up from his phone as he saw you and he gave you a smile.

 Calvin: Babe where are you? btw I miss you❤You smiled and kept walking Calvin looked up from his phone as he saw you and he gave you a smile

"Hey babe" he said as he got up and kissed you. "Hey" you sat down next to him. "We'll be right back were going to get lunch" trish said as she got up. "Hey I wanted to ask you something" Calvin put his phone away and looked at you "Sure what's up?" he said. "Well prom is in 1 week and I was wondering if we were gonna go?" you were hesitant on asking this question but you had to. "I don't know I think I'm going to Seattle that weekend with my roommate." Calvin looked away trying to avoid your eyes. "It's okay dont worry about it." the rest of lunch went by calvin was on his phone half the time and you were too. After the bell rang he walked you to class. Your classes went by quick and it was time for health class and calvin was no where to be seen. "Where is he?" you thought.  Calvin was acting funny. You didnt see him anywhere throughout the day and the bell rang to go home. As you walked out of the gate you saw him standing there with Trish and Anna holding a big sign that had "Will you go to prom with me?" written on it. "Yes!" you said and you gave him a hug. "Hey y/n they're having a big sale today on prom dresses at this nice store I know...do you wanna go with me?" Anna said. "Umm sure" you hugged her. "Lets go right now it's early it gets packed like around 4 or 5" you looked at Calvin. "Ill call you tonight babe" he kissed you and smiled. Anna drove to the store they had a variety of dresses. You tried on a pink one. "Too ugly" you said Then you tried on a blue one "I look fat" you continued to try on many dresses but none of them captured your attention. Anna had already chosen her dress it was a Teal color with Diamonds in the front. "I give up none of them look good on me" You sighed and Sat down on a comfy sofa. "Stop complaining let me go find you one.. you relax" You saw Anna come back and she brought back a black dress it looked beautiful it was tight and fitted and it had lace.

 you relax" You saw Anna come back and she brought back a black dress it looked beautiful it was tight and fitted and it had lace

"I love it" you said as you tried it on. You changed into your clothes and you went to pay for it. "Your total is 120" the woman said. You paid for it and Anna took you to go get food after. "Are you excited for prom?" Anna smiled taking a sip of her soda. "Kind of" you checked your phone and saw a message from Calvin.
Calvin: Im out with derek we're going to go buy food and then hit a movie I love you❤
You texted him back and you ate some chips and salsa."Hey I think me and Mike might you know" Anna smiled and started blushing. "Wait what? since when have you guys even started talking like that" you looked at Anna and raised a brow. "a while ago and we'll he is taking me to prom who knows it might happen" the waiter brought you both your food. "Watch this week go buy fast prom is just around the corner" Anna took a bite off her chicken nuggets and you ate a French fry. "It sure is " you smiled.