Ch.14 Will you?

You felt calvins warm lips on yours and you looked up at calvin. "I've been waiting forever to do this" he pressed his forehead on yours. "Lets go inside its cold out here" calvin entangled his fingers with yours people were still dancing outside and the party was still going on. You both walked to the snack table. "I'll be back im going to the restroom" calvin smiled and kissed your hand. You smiled back "Okay" you turned around as calvin left and saw a variety of snacks. you grabbed a plate and grabbed a cupcake as you started grabbing other snacks someone said "Hey y/n". You heard that familiar voice and stood there frozen you couldn't move. You slowly turned around. "Oh-h um-m hey Ivan" it was him your ex boyfriend. The one who destroyed your life. "Hey how are you  I havent seen you in a while?" you didnt wanna talk and you were full of anger. "I'm umm good I have to go" as you tried walking away Ivan grabbed your wrist. "Wait I need to talk to you. I um I miss you can we please talk" he grabbed on and didnt let go. "Ivan this isnt the place I have to go I cant" you tried leaving but he didnt leave you. "Please y/n we need to talk" he pressed you wrist even harder. "No Ivan stop leave me alone" you were struggling to get out of his grip" at that moment you saw Calvin push Ivan. "She said leave her alone didn't you hear her" calvin was mad you saw the anger in his eyes. Ivan looked jealous and he turned to you. "Who's this guy?" he said angrily. "Its none of your business now leave her alone" you stood behind calvin people were surrounding you. "Yea I'll leave her alone which surprisises me because she didnt say that when I had her in bed" at that moment calvin punched Ivan in the face and Ivan's nose started bleeding. Ivan tackled calvin to the floor and punched him. Some random guys went in and separated Calvin and Ivan. "Ill see you later bitch" Ivan said towards Calvin. "Calvin let's get out of here" your eyes were in tears and you hugged trish who stood there shocked. "Im sorry I ruined your party" you tried not to cry. "Its okay you didnt ruin it go home ,take a bath ,and relax love you girl" trish smiled at you and wished you and calvin a safe trip home. The ride home was quiet and calvin had a cut on his lip. As you arrived home you and calvin went inside. "let me clean this for you" you went and grabbed a wet towel and sat down in the kitchen table with calvin. "Who was that guy?" calvin said. "Just some random guy don't worry about it" you tried to change the conversation. "There you go all cleaned up" you smiled at calvin and he smiled back at you. Calvin leaned down and kissed you once more. as both of your lips parted you smiled. "Why did you kiss me?" you asked looking down smiling. "I don't know dont ask me" calvin smiled and raised both hands.

"It's getting late I should get going" you walked calvin to the door and he hugged you

"It's getting late I should get going" you walked calvin to the door and he hugged you. "Looks like its gonna rain" calvin said while still hugging you. "Goodnight" you said. "Goodnight " he replied. Still hugging you he looked down and kissed you once more. Calvin left and you changed into your pj's and layed down in your bed. It started to rain and you fell to asleep. You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing it was Calvin.
You: Hel-lo
Calvin: Hey y/n what are you doing?
you checked the clock
You: Calvin its 2:42 a.m and I could barely hear you it sounds like your outside in the rain or something
Calvin: I know but theres something I forgot to ask you
You: *yawns* wha-t is...it
Calvin: Check outside
You: *yawns* ok-ay
You got up slowly you were tired. you checked outside and you saw calvin standing in the rain with a rose bouquet. You smiled and pressed the phone to your ear again.
You: Calvin why are you outside?
Calvin: I forgot to ask...Will you....will you be my girlfriend?
You saw calvin smiling outside and you smiled back. He was outside in the pouring rain just for you. you pressed the phone to your ear.
You: ...Yes