Ch.16 Reunion

You stood there staring into Calvins eyes. "You dont have to say it back if its too soon" you didnt know what to say. You were about to speak but the tardy bell rang you kissed him and went into your class. "Oh well well well look who's here" Anna said smiling suspiciously. "Hey" you said as you sat down and took out your notes. "Since when have you and Leafy been dating?" she asked. You sat there thinking of how calvin was now your boyfriend. "Since the night of Trish's party" Anna smiled at you "Thats cute by the way do you have the notes we took last week?" she asked. "yea" you handed her the notes and the rest of the period went by fast. The day was going pretty good. It was time for health class. As you walked with calvin your fingers entangled in his. "Hey um are you busy tonight?" you asked him. "No why babe?" he looked down at you." Do you want to come over for dinner with me and my mom?" you were nervous was it too soon for him to actually spend time with your mom? "sure i'd love to go" he kissed you and the rest of the school day went by. You and calvin walked to his car he was going to drop you off at home "what time do you want me to come?" he asked. "does 6:30 sound fine?" he opened the door and you went inside. As he sat down on his side he looked at you and smiled. "6:30? thats why too fucking early dude...just kidding 6:30 sounds perfect" he let out a small laugh.

The drive home was fun Calvin kept making fun of people in class and it was funny

The drive home was fun Calvin kept making fun of people in class and it was funny. You finally arrived home and He kissed you goodbye. "Ill see you later" he smiled and drove off. "Mom I invited Calvin for dinner" you said as you dropped your backpack in the couch. Your mom looked at you and smiled. "Okay y/n thats great im making Pasta with shrimp" she took out the shrimp from the fridge. "Here i'll help you" you walked over to your mom and you helped her cook dinner. It was 6:00 and you and your mom had made dinner and dessert. You recieved a call from Calvin. "Hey y/n im sorry I can't make it" Calvin sounded sad. "Ohh...its fine" you were bummed with calvins words you really wanted him there. "Just playing babe im outside" Calvin hanged up and you walked to the door to open it. "Hello beautiful" Calvin smiled and handed you a rose. "Hey ugly come in" you walked with calvin to the kitchen. "Hey Calvin" your mom said and she gave calvin a welcome hug. "Make yourself at home our house is your house" your mom smiled and so did calvin. The table was set up and the 3 of you ate. You talked about funny memories and your mom told calvin stories about your family. There was also jokes and laughs. As you finished eating your mother got up and was about to clean. "No mom its okay go rest you work too much and need to rest" you told her as you took the plate from her. "thank you y/n i love you so much" your mom gave you And calvin a hug she told calvin to drive home safe and went upstairs calvin helped you clean up the kitchen. As both of you finished cleaning up it was 8:40. "Wanna go play some Halo 5?" you asked him. "Sure" he said he followed you upstairs. You checked up on your mom she fell asleep watching tv. You turned het Tv off, put blankets on her and closed the door. You walked with calvin to your room and Sat at the foot of your bed. You turned on your xbox and Both of you played some Halo 5. On one game calvin lead the team and won. "Im better than you Looser" he said. "oh yea sure" you laughed and played one game. You got more kills than him "So im a looser?" you said raising a brow. "Yea" calvin said sticking his tounge out. "Says the one who got less kills" you started laughing and calvin pretended to cry but ended up laughing aswell.

 "Says the one who got less kills" you started laughing and calvin pretended to cry but ended up laughing aswell

You looked at him and kissed him. Calvin sat down the controller beside him and kissed you back. You both started making out and as you made out he got on top of you he kept kissing you. You took off his shirt without breaking the kiss. As you both made out you felt all these emotions come to you and you pushed calvin off. "Get off of me!" You said. "Y/n" calvin said "Im sorry if I rushed things I shouldn't have im so stupid...its too soon I" you cut calvin off. "Get out" you said as your eyes started getting watery. He grabbed his shirt from the floor and put it on. you walked him downstairs in silence. As he walked out the door you can see the sadness in his eyes. Calvin stood outside and you finally closed the door.