Ch.3 Another day

It was 6 am you went downstairs and decided to eat some cereal. Your mom was nowhere to be seen there  was a note on the fridge. "I have work at 5 ill see you when I get home im having the night shift , love mom" you sat down and ate your favorite cereal "My 2nd day at my new school" you thought to yourself. You got ready, brushed your teeth and left. You had to walk to school in the rain which made you hate this place even more. You got to school on time your 1st and 2nd period went by slow all you did was take notes and watch videos. You were day dreaming most of the time which was the only thing that entertained you. The bell rang and you went to your 3rd period. "Everyone you know the drill get to work" the teacher said writing something on the board you turned around and saw calvin as usual on his phone. "Hey" you said turning around."Oh hey you finally wanna talk to me" Calvin said looking at his phone  "Im sorry ahout yesterday it was a bad day and I was being pretty bitchy" at that moment Calvin's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh you actually say bad words" he started laughing "It's all good dude" he said taking out his work. You both worked on the project and talked about random stuff. "Hey I'm going to the library after school and I was gonna ask if you wanted to come so we can work on this stupid project?" Calvin asked while fixing his snapback. "Sure ill meet you there" you said. The bell rang you said bye to calvin and walked out. You went to your class and realized the teacher wasn't there so you decided to stand outside waiting for her with a group of people. You looked at people as they walked by some of them were talking to their friends. You realized how different it was. You only talked to one person and that was calvin you thought that maybe if it wasn't for the assignment he wouldn't even talk to you. As you were staring at people walk you saw calvin with his friends "shit I forgot to ask him if he has a flash drive for the project" you said to yourself. As you started walking towards him you saw him and his friends go to a group of girls and you saw calvin hug a girl from behind and kiss her cheek. She had brown hair with light colored eyes.

(I don't know who this girl is i found this picture on Google just pretend its calvins girlfriend xD)

You decided to not go and ask calvin you didn't want to interrupt the moment he was having with his girl. You got into the classroom and just started doing your work. That's when a girl walked in "Hello ms" she said "Oh hello darling how have you been" you heard the teacher say as you looked up to write down a question on the board you saw calvins girlfriend. "That's lisa" said the girl next to you. "What?" You asked confused. "That girl her name is lisa she's one of the most prettiest and popular girl at school" the girl said fixing her glasses. "I'm anna" she said. "Hi I'm y/n" you said fixing your sweater. "She's dating that one guy Calvin Vail" anna said looking at Lisa. "I know that guy he's my health partner" you said while doing your work. "What? Really? You should be careful Lisa is a really jealous type of girl" anna said while looking at her phone. "How long have they've been dating?" You asked
"They've been dating for a year or two they've been on and off for a while" you continued to do your work  after that conversation hoping your school day would go by quick.