Ch.20 Pinky promise

You felt someone hugging you and it was Calvin. You opened your eyes and slowly sat up on the bed. You were wearing calvins shirt and you saw your clothes and his clothes on the floor. You remembered what happened last night and you smiled to yourself and gave him a gentle kiss. You changed into Sweats and a t-shirt. You went to the living room, sat on the couch, and watched tv quietly. After a while you got up and went to the movie shelf and started looking for a movie to watch. Then suddenly you felt a pair of arms grab you by the waist. It was Calvin. "Goodmorning" he said and kissed your cheek. "Goodmorning" you smiled. "Ill make breakfast" you said. You walked towards the kitchen and started making pancakes. Calvin sat down and he looked at you "You look beautiful" he said. "Thank you" you brushed your hair to the side and smiled. You made pancakes and scrambled eggs. You set the plates and started eating with Calvin. "Last night will be a unforgettable night" he grabbed your hand and kissed it. "Why it's not like you've never done it before" you looked at the window and you turned serious. "What do you mean?" calvin looked serious.

"We'll I'm pretty sure you weren't a virgin" you said laughing and taking a drink of your orange juice

"We'll I'm pretty sure you weren't a virgin" you said laughing and taking a drink of your orange juice. "Ummm....I actually was" he looked serious and he sat there in silence. "You were? I thought you and lisa" calvin cut you off in the middle of the sentence "Me?? Lisa?? Nooo nooo nooooooo never I never wanted to never I didn't feel like it was right." You sat there in silence "Oh" you looked down and played with your fingers. "Hey look at me" calvin grabbed your hand and kissed it. "No matter what I'll always love you and I'll always be there for you I love you so much I pinky promise" you both crossed pinkies. After you were done calvin helped you clean up and he drove you home. You set your dress and heels upstairs in your room.  You felt your phone ring and it was Anna.
"Hey Anna"
"Oh Hey y/n what's up?"
"Hey I was wondering maybe you'd like to go out to the mall or something"
"Umm sure I'll be over in 15"
"okay"
you hanged up the phone and decided to get ready. You wore a black and white flannel with a grey t shirt under. you decided to also wear shorts and boots.

You heard a knock on the door and it was anna

You heard a knock on the door and it was anna. "Hey you ready to go?" Anna stood by the Door with her car keys in hand. "Yea" you said as you locked your house door. Anna drove to the mall and you both decided to eat at rainforest cafe. "Graduation is 3 months away are you exited?" Anna said taking a bite off of her burger. "Yea I actually am" you smiled. You both finished eating and decided to walk around the mall. "Hey let's go here" Anna pointed to forever 21. "Sure" you followed Anna and started searching through the clothes. "Oh look what we have here" you heard a familiar voice and turned around
it was Lisa. "What is you're problem" you said. "Oh I don't have a problem I just dislike whores" you set down your purse on a counter and started walking towards Lisa. "Y/n stop this isn't the place and time" Anna held you back and you knew it was true. You backed away and stared at Lisa in the eye "Yea listen to your nerd" Lisa walked to the jewelry. You stood there and rolled your eyes. "Gosh I'm so tired of her let's get out of here" you looked at Anna and started walking out. "Hey Hoe this belongs to you" You Saw Lisa and she had your bag. You quickly yanked it away from her and started walking out. At that moment you heard the alarm go off. You saw 2 security guards grab you and your bag and out of your bag they pulled out 5 necklaces and a couple of rings. "What the fuck I didn't put this in my bag" the security guards grabbed you in a hard grip. "Im afraid were going to have to call the police" you heard the security say. As they started taking you to the security area you saw Anna standing there scared and in shock and you saw Lisa smiling. "It's okay Anna.. can you call calvin please explain everything to him. You put your hand in a fist and we're so angry on the inside. "She's gonna pay for this" you said to yourself.