Ch.10 what is this?

It was time to leave the library. Calvin and you were friends once again. "Vail where's my money?" Some guy with a leather jacket came up to calvin and he looked mad. "Relax man ill pay your shit next weekend" Calvin was ready to walk away when the guy pulled on his sweater. "I want it now!" The guy said. At that moment Calvin pushed the guy into a book shelf and grabbed your hand. Both of you ran through the book aisles with the guy following you. "Hey stop running" you turned back and saw the librarian stop the guy. The librarian escorted him out of the library. You and Calvin ran into the back of the library where all the old unused books were. "That was close he really wants to kick my ass" Calvin said taking deep breathes. "I can tell" you said. There were stacks of books on the floor and right when you were about to walk you tripped on one. Calvin caught you and laughed. "Dude I swear you're such a dumbass" he said while still grabbing on to you. "Thanks I take it as a compliment" you said while giving him a smile. "You may be a dumbass y/n but" Calvin looked away blushing. "But what?" You seemed confused for a second. "But you're a cute one" Calvin blushed and looked away. He still had his arms around your waist. What was this feeling you were getting. You had butterflies in your tummy. You looked at Calvin and he looked down on you. You saw him leaning closer to you but you looked away. "We should go" you said. You let go of calvin and started walking back. Calvin walked you to class and you continued your whole day. As you walked home you thought about Calvin and why had happened in the library. What is this feeling? you felt confused and you just didn't know what was going on with you. You got a call on your cellphone and it was Calvin.
-you:Hey what's up?
-Calvin:Hey I need help on a history report and I wanted to ask if you could help me
-you: yea sure
-calvin: alright thanks now turn around
you turned around you saw calvins car. you got inside the car "I didn't know you were following me" you said smiling. "We'll I really need help on this lame ass report so yea" Calvin drove all the way to this apartment building. "We are here" he said. you both rode up the elevator and entered the apartment. "where are your parents?" You asked looking around. "I don't live with my parents I live with my roommate he's out on vacation" you looked around the apartment it was small and comfy. You saw calvin bring his laptop and set it in the kitchen table. "I'm Ready for this shit" Calvin said taking out his notebook. You took out your book and you looked at Calvin he was wearing his glasses and making some weird faces.

 You took out your book and you looked at Calvin he was wearing his glasses and making some weird faces

he seemed bored out of his mind. "you look bored...and I didnt know you wore glasses" you said while staring at him. "I do y/n it's just not at school" he looked down and did his work. You thought he looked so cute with his glasses. You felt something everytime you were with him. You got into a deep thought and you thought to yourself if you were falling for Calvin.