Ch.4 You don't know me

You arrived at the library and sat at a table and decided to get on your phone while waiting for Calvin. You heard the door open and you saw him walking towards you. "Hey" he said "Hey I was going to ask you something do you happen to have a flash drive " you said "umm no i do not, I lend it to an asshole and he never fucking returned it" he said while being sarcastic. You saw the librarian walking towards both of you "excuse me you guys can't be in here were going to reorganize all of the books and we're not going to be opened for 2 weeks im sorry" she said. "It's okay thank you" you said after that you and calvin got up and left. "Great when can we work on this piece of shit it's going to start raining soon" Calvin said as he looked through his phone. "We can work on it at my house" you said. "Really your mom and bros or sis wont mind" Calvin said. "My mom works the late shift and gets out at 3 am and im the only child" you stated as you put your books in your backpack. "Alright then let's go I'll drive" you followed calvin into his car and you gave him the directions to your house it started raining once both of you got there. Your house was a 2 story house

the only thing that was set up was the living room and kitchen table the rest were boxes from different sizes

the only thing that was set up was the living room and kitchen table the rest were boxes from different sizes. "Make yourself  at home" you told calvin as you took off your sweater. Both of you sat down and worked on the project it was quiet for about half an hour. "Hey do you have lead" Calvin asked pressing on his lead pencil. "Yea it's inside my backpack you can get it if you want" you were getting a glass of water and then he hit you with the most unsuspecting question. "Why do you have a box of cigarettes?" He looked at you confused. "Not trying to be mean or anything but it's really none of your concern " you said as you tried taking it away from him. "Just tell me and I'll give it back" he said as he held the box up in the air. "It helps me relieve stress okay! Now give it back" you said you were starting to get frustrated. "Why do you have a scar on your wrist?" Calvin's face changed and he was more serious than shocked. "It's none of your business" you told him. "Just tell me" he said. You sat on the floor in the living room and he sat next to you "2 years go I...I was dating this guy...we were together for 1 year..and we'll we had a good connection..one day my parents went on a business trip and well I had to stay home alone for the night...I told him about it and he came over unexpectedly we cuddled and after he told me he wanted me to have sex with him..I told him no but he didn't listen to me..yeah" you looked at the window while the rain fell down from the sky. "He raped you" Calvin said. "Yeah after that I hated myself and tried committing suicide a couple months later my dad left the house and I started smoking and now look at me I'm like big mess" you looked away and just pulled down your Sleeve. "You're not a big mess..you're stupid and dumb but not a mess" Calvin said smiling "you don't know me" you said while you turned to look at him. "We'll from what I see I just see a typical normal girl" Calvin said in a serious kind way. "Let's get back to work" you said as you grabbed a pen. While you both worked on your project you noticed that calvin would look at you.

 While you both worked on your project you noticed that calvin would look at you

You barely met this guy and you already told him a couple of personal things. You thought to yourself "Man I can't believe I just told him that, well maybe this guy is something"