Ch.5 Fight

2 weeks have gone by and you managed to make a couple of friends which Anna introduced to you. You were still friends with calvin after all he was always your partner for health class. It was in mid October and the Halloween was coming up. "What are you doing for halloween?" Anna asked you. "I don't know I might stay home alone like always" you said. You hated being home alone you missed your father and your mother was always at work after all she was the head manager at her company. You stayed home alone every single day and it made you feel lonely. You still didn't have much friends and you still hated utah. "My friends are throwing a party and I wanted to invite you" Anna said as she sat at a bench. "Umm ill think about it okay I'm going to go get lunch do you want me to bring you something?" you asked Anna while getting up. "No thank you" you started walking towards the lunch line and spotted a group of people. They were the "popular" people. 2 guys in the group were twins their names were Alex and Jay. People called them the Robles twins they had brown hair and black eyes and we're skinny. Another guy was a tall black haired boy with blue eyes his name was mikey. And the last guy in the group was Calvin. One of the girls there was Lisa which was Calvin's girlfriend. Another one of the girls was a blonde which had brown eyes and was skinny which name was Jamie.Her sister was a year younger than her she was maddie who was also in the group they looked a like not exactly twins but had almost the same face except Maddie was a brunette. The last girl in the group was Rosie she was a gangster looking kind of girl she had long black hair and wore exposing clothes all the time. People were afraid of her since she always got into fights they called her "The chola." As you were in the lunch line you looked at the group of friends and you saw Calvin he waved at you from afar and you waved back you saw Calvins girlfriend stare at you and whisper something to Rosie (the chola). You were next in line and you got your lunch. You had gotten spaghetti and meatballs with a side of yogurt and regular water. As you walked your way towards the table you saw Rosie walking towards you. She grabbed the bottom of your tray and spilled the food on you as she was walking. "Ooopsy sorry" she said smiling as she kept waking. "What the fucks your problem" you said. People were just looking at you. You saw calvin and his friends looking at you confused. "Better not mess with me or my friends" Rosie said walking away. You stood there angry thinking if it was worth doing what your mind said. Rosie stopped and you heard her say "Oh and it was nice meeting you...bitch." At that moment you had enough you threw the tray on the floor and ran to Rosie tackling her to the ground you punched her face and pulled her hair. Rosie grabbed your hair and just kept pulling it while you punched her in the face. You saw alot of people surrounding you and felt someone's hands around your waist. Rosie didn't let go of your hair. "Rosie let go Rosie" you heard Lisa say as she grabbed Rosie's waist. Rosie finally let go of your hair and you let go of hers. "Better watch yourself pendeja" Rosie said fixing her hair. Calvin was holding you back "relax man what we're you thinking you're fucking dumb" you heard calvin say. You then felt a hard grip on your arm it was the security. 2 securities took you and Rosie to the office. Rosie's nose was bleeding so they took her to the nurse while you were in the office without a scratch. "Hello y/n I really never expected you here until I saw your record...you have been suspended 15 times and kicked out of 1 school for fighting" the principal said holding a folder. "Rosie told me you attacked her and since she's more damaged than you so with that she's much more credible" "That's Bullshit she came up to me and attacked me" you said angrily to the principal. "Well looking at your record this tells me much more you will serve 3 months of community service every Friday after school no exceptions" the principal said. With that being said you decided not to argue anymore. You decided to leave school early and you did by hopping a fence in the back by the P.E area. As you walked home you were happy how you made Rosie's nose bleed but not so much for the consequences. "What have I gotten myself into" you told yourself.