Ch.19 Night to remember

A/N: Don't play the song yet until it says ...it'll make it more amazing:D

You stood in front of the mirror you had your hair curled and you had your heels on. Your phone rang and it was your mom.
"Im sorry I couldn't be there to do your hair and be with you for prom"
"It's okay mom its fine really"
"Im coming home in 2 days please get home safe and enjoy today it's your day to have fun prom is an unforgettable night"
"I will mom I'll take pictures and send them"
"Okay I love you and have fun be safe"
"I love you too mom"
You hanged up the phone and you finished putting on your lipstick. You stood in front of the mirror wondering if you looked fine. You thought if calvin was going to like it. you still had a couple of other things to do. Your phone Vibrated and it was a picture text from calvin.
Calvin:

- Gotta get ready for prom now

You smiled and continued to finish putting on your make-up. An hour went by and it was 6:40. You heard the doorbell ring as you opened it you saw calvin standing there with a black tuxedo on. "I thought I'd might surprise you" he Smiled. "Come in" you said opening the door. He kissed you and walked inside. "Here ill brought this for you" he grabbed your hand and put on a flower bracelet on your wrist. It had Light pink roses.

"Are you ready" he said while checking his phone

"Are you ready" he said while checking his phone. "Yea" you said you grabbed a small purse and house keys. You and calvin walked to the door and he opened the door for you. He got in and set the GPS to the prom venue. "We'll be there in no time" he said. Calvin drove to the venue and he had a hard time finding a parking spot. "I swear these fucking idiots don't know how to park" Calvin said as he turned off the car. "You dont know how to park either" you laughed and calvin squinted his eyes at you. He opened your door and you both walked in the venue. You both gave a man in the entrance your tickets and you walked in. The venue had crystal chandeliers and a big dancing stage. It Had the tables looking fancy and it was so beautiful. "Calvin ! Y/n! come sit with us" you heard derek yell. You and calvin walked to the table and Sat down. "Oh my gosh you guys actually came " trish said. She took a sip of her soda and held Derek's hand. "You want something to drink babe?" calvin asked you. "Sure I'll get F/S" he got up and went to get your drink. The rest of the night went by fun. They gave spicy pasta with shrimp for dinner. and they had a chocolate fountain with fruit and other types of desserts. You laughed and talked with friends. Tonight was going fun. "Lets go dance guys" Anna said as she walked into the dancefloor. "Ill dance in a little" you said and you took a sip of your drink. Everyone at the table left to the dancefloor. You sat there with calvin. "You dont like dancing?" he asked. "Im not really a dancing person" you sat there and looked at the floor. "You look beautiful" Calvin said looking into your eyes. You blushed and looked away.
(You can listen to the song now:D )
Calvin got up and grabbed your hand. "Lets go dance this song" you both walked to the dancefloor it was a slow song. He set his hands on your waist. and you both started to slow dance. "Why?" he looked down at you. "From all guys why me the biggest asshole at school...why did you choose to be with me?" you looked up. "Because...you were there and you were the one who saw me when I thought nobody did." Calvin pressed his body closers to yours. "That day you walked into class...The moment I saw you...you were beautiful...I tried to pretend I was on my phone..but truth is You captured my attention.." you didnt know what to say you held calvin closer. "Even though I was dating Lisa deep inside I knew I wanted you...I wanted you to  be mine" he looked at you and smiled. "No look at you...here I am holding you in my arms and you...you're mine" he leaned down and kissed you. You danced the song and it was finally over. You checked the time it was 11:47 "You ready to go?" calvin asked. "Sure" you said. You hugged trish and the rest of your girlfriends goodbye calvin said goodbye to the guys. You looked outside and it was raining and cold. He gave you his Tuxedo Top and you quickly ran to the car with him. You both got wet and it was so cold. "Im so cold I can't feel my fingers" you said and you laughed. Calvin turned on the heater and the radio. "I have extra clothes at my house wanna go change I don't want you to get sick" calvin said as he grabbed his phone. "Sure" you said. he put on the GPS and he started driving to his apartment. You arrive to the apartment and he opened the door. You both walked in and calvin knocked on the door. "Mark you here?" he said. "Looks like my roommate's still in Seattle he left 2 days ago guess he didn't come back today" You took off your heels and stood in the living room. "Here's a shirt and Sweats" Calvin said as he handed them to you. "Thanks" you said as you grabbed them from his hand. "Want to see what I bought" he said. "Sure" you followed him to his room and he showed you a brand new pc. "I bought it yesterday now I can finally play more games and record gameplay" he smiled and looked at his pc. "look you can even change the colors" calvin showed you many of the colors the pc settings had. "That's cool babe" you said. He looked at you and slowly kissed you. You set the clothes to the side and kissed him back. You started umbuttoning his shirt and you felt him pull your dress zipper down. You slowly kissed him and you both made your way under the covers. He got up and went toward the light switch to turn it off and he finally closed the door.
A/N: Dang didn't expect that Hope you enjoyed your time at prom with calvin :p