Ch.13 The Kiss

You sat down and started doing a research project you were assigned for english. The topic was "Who was your longtime hero" you sat there thinking of who to choose and you heard your phone ring it was Anna.
You: "Hey what's up?"
Anna: "Hey are you going to the party tomorrow?"
You: "Uhh yea"
Anna: "Alright great cool what time do I pick you up?"
You: "Actually Calvins picking me up he asked me to go with him"
Anna: "Awwww *laughs* your boyfriend's taking you okay then ill see you tomorrow calvins girl"
You: "Shut up *laughs* bye"
You hanged up and continued to work on your research paper. The night went by you opened your eyes and you saw the bright sun. You got up and took a quick shower. You looked around and saw your mom no where then realized she was coming home tomorrow. Your phone Vibrated and you saw it was a text from Calvin.
Calvin: Hey can I pick you up at 6?
You: Yea sure noob
Calvin: Stfu looser
You finished doing your chores and errands you needed to do. It was 4 sat down to watch a movie while you watched it you fell asleep. You woke up to your phone ringing. You saw your phone you had 4 missed calls and 3 text mesages from Calvin. You checked the time it was 7:35 "Fuck i fell asleep" you called calvin back quickly.
Calvin: hello
You: Oh my god im so sorry i fell asleep and i just woke up
Calvin: Oh its fine dude im actually at the party i didnt know if you were coming and i decided to just head over here i hope youre not mad
You: No dude its okay dont even worry about it
Calvin: Im heading over to your place to pick you up is that okay?
You: Yea its fine text me when your outside
Calvin: Okay
You ran to your room and looked for an outfit to wear you werent really a party type of girl. You picked out your outfit it was cold outside. You picked out a warm sweater and wore shorts with leggings and boots.

You were fixing your bag and you got a text from calvin

Calvin: Im outside
You went downstairs locked the door and got into calvins car. Calvin was wearing black vans, Black jeans, Red shirt and a dark red sweater with a black hat.

"Hey you ready?" Calvin said as he started the car

"Hey you ready?" Calvin said as he started the car. "Yea" you said as you fastened your seatbelt. Calvin looked behind if there were any cars coming and he backed out of the parking lot. "Oh and by the way you look beautiful" calvin said quietly and he drove off. Your cheeks got red and the rest of the ride was quiet. You both arrived at the party the house was full it was a 2 story house and it was beautiful. "Is trish rich?" you said looking at the outside. "yea somewhat" calvin locked the car and you both walked in the house it was crowded. There was people everywhere, there was a dj and they had a pool party too. "Lets go find trish" Calvin said. As you tried walking some guy came up to you "Hey beautiful whats your name" he smiled at you and drank his beer. "Really dude" calvin said as he rolled his eyes. You felt calvin grabbed your hand and felt his fingers entangle with yours. "Wow I never expected this" trish laughed she had a beer in her hand and a bikini on she looked at You and calvin You were still holding hands. "Happy birthday trish" Calvin hugged trish. "Happy birthday" you gave her a hug. "Thank you guys help yourself to the food, drinks everything feel yourself at home" trish walked to greet other people. "Want anything to drink?" Calvin Said. "Soda will be fine" you smiled. After getting some drinks and food you and calvin sat in the couch and started talking. "Do you know how to drive?" calvin said. "Yea I do" you said taking a sip of your soda. "Do you have your liscence?" calvin took a sip of his drink and smiled. "Yes why?" you were confused on why he was asking. "Oh I was just asking in case I drink a couple of beers" calvin laughed you thought he was just adorable. You had a tough life and hated utah the only thing making you happy was Calvin. "C'mon guys the partys good outside they got good music" trish dragged you and calvin to the dancefloor outside. The patio had twinkling lights hanging from the roof above. The song "Beautiful Now" by Zedd started to play. As the song played the dancefloor was crowded. You saw calvin entangle his fingers with you and he looked into your eyes. "You're beautiful now" calvin sang in a low voice to you and when the beat to the song dropped he leaned down and kissed you. You felt butterflies in your stomach and for your own surprise you kissed him back.
A/N: Decided to Add in the song hope you like it :D