Ch.9 Trust?

You were awake by the sound of your phone ringing you checked the time it was 3 am. You saw and it was Calvin. You had 6 missed calls and 7 text messages.
-Calvin: hello
-Calvin: please answer
-Calvin: y/n can you please text me
-Calvin: please talk to me I'm sorry
-Calvin: please understand you know i never used you please
-Calvin: can you at least text me please
-Calvin: im sorry...
You decided to ignore him and shut your phone off. You woke up the next morning. You got up and took a quick shower and got ready for school. You walked down stairs and saw your mom hanging a painting on the wall. "Hey y/n how was the fair yesterday?" Your mother smiled at you and looked happy. You stood there and your eyes got watery " Oh no" your mother gave you a hug. "What happened?" She said as she sat you down at the living room couch. "Everything is ruined our friendship...I thought I could trust him he was a good friend but he used me" you wiped your tears off your eyes. "How did he use you?" Your mom said rubbing your back. "He took me to the fair and well we were having a good time until he saw his ex and he kissed me in front of her unexpectedly" you looked down and didn't know what you should do. "We'll have you talked to him?" Your mom asked. "No I havent I don't want to" you got up and grabbed your backpack. "I'm not trying to justify him but when I met this guy he seemed like a really nice person...I'm not saying go talk to him right now just take your time but maybe he has a reason for it you know honey" your mom gave you a hug and you left to school. You were quiet the whole time and the weather was cold. "Hey y/n" you heard someone say as you turned around you saw Anna. "Oh hey" you said. "Trish told me to give you this" she handed you a envelope and opened it. It was an invitation for her 19th birthday. "The whole senior class is going and Trish's parents are rich so we must go" Anna said smiling. "I'll see" you said just giving a small smile and kept walking. "Y/n I need to talk to you" you turned around and saw calvin. "Just leave me alone" you said and continued walking. Calvin tried to stop you but you just kept walking. During 3rd period you ignored him the whole period and it was awkward with him sitting behind you. The bell rang for lunch and you sat under a tree listening to music. You started thinking about what has recently happened and you made up your mind. You got up and walked towards the group of guys and you tapped Calvin on the shoulder. "Can I talk to you for a second?" You asked him. "Yea sure" Calvin said without even hesitating. "Damn dude she's cute" "girl let me get your number" you heard calvins friends making all those comments. "Guys leave her alone ill be back". You and Calvin walked and went inside the library. As you walked you didn't know where to start. "So um why you do it?" You asked him. "I don't know I just I really don't know...I thought about it all last night and I really don't even love Lisa anymore I just don't know why I did it" Calvin looked down you both were walking around the book aisles. "I didn't use you I would never use you you've been a good friend to me even though you can be an ass sometimes" Calvin laughed.

 "I didn't use you I would never use you you've been a good friend to me even though you can be an ass sometimes" Calvin laughed

"Thanks leafy" you said punching his arm. "So we still friends?" He asked. "Yea were still friends"