Ch.12 Party?

You opened your eyes it was 8 a.m you walked outside the room trying not to be loud and you saw calvin sitting in the living room playing overwatch. "goodmorning" you said as you stretched. "Hey y/n goodmorning" you looked around it was clean. Calvin had already cleaned up the mess left from last night. "Umm would you like breakfast?" you said as you rubbed eyes. "Sure" calvin said giving you a smile. You opened his fridge and took out some eggs and bacon. You set a frying pan with oil and cooked the scrambled eggs then you decided to cook some bacon. You set some bread in the toaster and set some jelly on the table. Finally you poured orange juice in 2 cups. "Its ready you lame-O" you said as you sat down. Calvin rolled his eyes and sat down accross from you. Both of you ate your food and talked about random stuff. "Hey um i wanted to ask you something" calvin said as he finished his food. "Trish is having her birthday party im pretty sure she gave you the invite"
"Yea she did" you played with your fingers you didnt know why you were getting so nervous.
"well i dont really like parties so I wanted to ask if maybe you'd like to come with me?" calvin turned red and he looked away.
"Um yea sure that would be fun" you looked away before turning the moment awkward.
"Great now I will have to deal with you" calvin said as he starred at you really serious until he let out a small laugh.

You smiled and turned away shyly. "Hey y/n you know what I just noticed" calvin said looked into your eyes. "What?" you asked. "You're really pretty when you smile" he said giving you a warm smile. "uhh umm thank you umm I have to go" you got up and took your plate to wash it in the sink. "It's okay dont worry about the dishes" calvin got up and followed you to the door. You already had your stuff. "Thanks for letting me spend the night" you said as you looked up at calvin. "No problem" he said. You looked into his eyes and you felt yourself getting closer. "Bye calvin" you turned around and started walking you felt your heart racing. "Whats going on with me" you said to yourself. Then you recieved a text message from Anna.
Anna: Hey you excited for the party...you're boyfriend's going to be there hint hint CALVIN. ill call you later.
You put your phone away in your pocket and smiled you couldnt wait any longer it was going to be a good party.