Ch.17 The truth

Your mom drove you to school. It was 7:05 and as you arrived you couldn't get Calvin out of your mind. You felt bad for kicking him out of your house and for not explaining why you were full of emotions. You stood by a tree and just stared at the students walking by. The bell rang and you walked straight to class. throughout the day you didnt see Calvin. During lunch you sat down against a wall by some benches put both of your earphones on and read a book trying to get your mind off of calvin but you just couldn't stop looking around. You saw Trish's boyfriend Derek sit next to you on the ground and he said something. "What?" you said while taking off your earphones. "He's not here today...Calvin" you looked down "Yea I figured" you put your book away inside your bag. "I know its none of my business but Calvin is a really close friend of mine..he's like my brother. We've known each other since we were 4. He came to my house last night drunk...I have never seen him like that...he wasn't even like that when Lisa cheated on him" you tried your hardest not to cry. "He told me everything that happened between you two last night and all I can tell you is to talk it out with him that's the best thing you can do" Derek got up and left. The bell rang and you got up and walked to your Art Class. You sat down and started writing down the notes that were on the board. "Y/n can you come here for a sec" your teacher said. You walked up to her. "Can you Take this to the Q building. "Sure" you said she handed you a pile of papers you quickly grabbed your bag and you walked out. The Q building was a 2 story building and it was the biggest one in the school. You walked into the building and you felt someone rush to you "Y/n wait". It was Calvin. "Calvin" you said and you hugged him. "Im sorry...I'm so stupid...I would never ever take advantage of you or ever force you to do something you don't want to do" Calvin hugged you tight but you felt so bad. You felt so Mad at yourself for how you kicked him out and not even explain anything to him. "I'm so stupid I should've talked things out with you I should've gosh I hate myself" you were so mad at yourself you were going to walk away. But then calvin stopped you he leaned down and kissed you.

 But then calvin stopped you he leaned down and kissed you

You kissed him back and looked up at him. "Where are you headed?" he said pressing his forehead against yours still pressing you on the wall. "Just going to take these papers to this classroom" you smiled at him and bit your lip. "Wanna go to the View?" he smiled and kissed you. "Sure" you said. Calvin followed you as you got into the classroom and gave the teacher the papers. "Lets get out of this shit hole" you followed calvin to the back of the P.E area. You took off your bag and tossed it to the other side of the fence. Calvins car was parked beside the fence and you jumped over. Calvin jumped over next and you both got in his car. "Ready?" he said looking at you. "Ready" you said and smiled. Calvin drove into the freeway and he went into a hiking trail and Both of you got off. You walked up the mountain holding his hand and talking about random stuff. And then you got to the top it was beautiful and you could see the whole city. "Calvin" you said as you looked into the city. "Yea" you felt his fingers entangle yours. "Im sorry...For what happened and kicking you out of my house it's just.." Calvin hugged you and moved the hair out of your face. "Hey I know what that asshole did to you...I know it hurt you so much...if I ever see him again he'll pay for what he did" he wiped the tears from your eyes. Calvin looked into your eyes "I know he hurt you...but me...I'll never do that to you ill never hurt you and that I will promise you"